Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 1

Go down 
+4
Tret16
Nyrax
Marz
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A thickly grown forest used by shinobi to train their survival and tracking skills.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama needed to find some teamates quick, and what better place to find them, then in the training ground... It also meant that the people that he's goin to run in to are dedicated into getting stronger and won't slow him down... Gama entered the training ground with great confidence... He walked practically every inch of the training ground before noticing two boys who seemed rather beat up... One was flat on his ass and the other seemingly trying to die his shirt with his blood..." Hhmm, seem like two crazy ass guy over there... Great teamate potential... Here's hoping that they don't already belong to a team...

Gama approached the two genin who seemed to have been just chreaded by dogs..." Hey you two over ther... I need to talk to the both of you... Got time to chat?" Gama yelled as he approached them and waved his one arm in the air...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0 ; TP:0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos suddenly glanced up as someone that he had never seen before was making their way towards him. Based on his appearance he was probably somewhere between the ages of Taiga and Rakdos, thirteen or fourteen or something like that. He said that he needed to talk to them, but what could it possibly be about? Rakdos pushed himself fully to his feet and cracked his neck slowly. It hurt more than he thought it would. "I suppose we have time", Rakdos said as he glanced at Taiga, wondering if he had any idea what kind of a situation was going on here. "What do you need from us?"
Mood: Surprised
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 2,142

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga nodded at Rakdos as he confirmed their next fight. It was fun. He was happy. Perhaps it was the start of a wonderful friendship. Taiga quickly placed his hand over his wound and returned his chucks to their proper resting place. His wounds began to sting quite a bit. Perhaps he should go to the hospital and get his wounds dressed down soon. Soon he would start to feel dizzy from blood loss.

Maybe it was fate perhaps things were not all as the seemed. Just as Taiga was about to say his good-byes and dismiss himself to the hospital a third young man made his entrance. He seemed in the same age group as Taiga did. However he also seemed a little different perhaps a year younger? Maybe. He was also a Shinobi. Why else would he be on the training grounds? And asking if they had a moment to spare. When he was obviously bleeding. "Sure. But please make it brief, I'd like to get my wounds checked before infection sets in." He was polite but requested urgency in the same tone. This was hopefully going to be an interesting conversation for sure.
Mood: Impressed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 1,543
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 am

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked at Taige and then his wounds that he seemed to be having trouble dealing with... It was interesting to him that when a fight ended and the adrenaline stopped pumpin, you suddenly felt the full effects of your injuries... Gama nodded to the both of tem and then proceeded with the explonation of his sudden appearence." Well you see, i was given an ultimatum by the Mizukage. It seems that i need to be in a team, but there aren't really any more teams with sensei that have room left. So he made a bet that if i can find a team that doesn't have a sensei and room on there team, that he would be our sensei." Gama explained as he looked at the two that seemed to be ready to pass out. He kinda wondered what the Mizukage would think once he brought these two in all beat up.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:03 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos said nothing for several moments as this new situation was brought before him. The kid was at least not trying to drag this out, that was appreciated. Rakdos had more blunt injuries but he'd love to get them wrapped up and checked for any kind of internal bleeding. However, the kid would soon fine that he had picked the wrong person to ask. The moment that this new guy had finished his question, Rakdos already knew his answer.

"No"
Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:11 am

Karasu Taiga

This guy was direct. However he was forgetting something rather important. "Stranger-san," Taiga responded. "We're not actually a team, more like sparring partners. Also, I'm already lined up to get onto Team Number Six when a new member slot opens up next reorganization period." Team Six was previously Team Karasu the team that'd found him all those years ago. He was however not without a heart. He looked to Rakdos and then to the blue haired Stranger. "I'm sure you'll find more than enough Shinobi that are willing and able to keep up with you when you form a new team. However the chance to be trained by the Mizukage himself does present an opportunity. To make a final decision I need a little time."

Taiga turned and started Marching toward town. "In the mean, I think Rakdos-san and I need to get out play-time injuries checked on."
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama sighed slightly as he lowered his head a bit. After Taiga began walking towards town Gama smiled..." I see, so you don't mind being there whore huh... I guess it's all the better that you don't want to join seeing as how you have such a weak mind..." Gama stated just to see if he could anger him or provoke him slightly... He needed to see there real potential. He then lifted his head up once again so that he was now looking at Rakdos face to face..." And it's alright if someone like you doesn't think he can keep up to the training rejument of a great teachers such as the Mizukage... I would be intimidated too if i were you... Your afraid that you might not be able to keep up..." Gama said as he now had both of them on each side of him... A rather disadvantagous position for himself...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos was beginning to walk back to town as well. He was amazed actually, from what he knew of Taiga it seemed like the kind of opportunity that he was going to jump all over. Being trained by the Mizukage would be the opportunity of a lifetime, but it was the last thing that Rakdos wanted. To do that would be to put himself under the eye of the most powerful person in the shinobi world. If Kenji Hirohata learned what Rakdos was and didn't like it.........no one would ever find Rakdos's body. The young Hanyou just wanted to be as far away from him as possible.

At Gama's words Rakdos just shot back a thumbs up. "Think what you want, I of all people don't need to explain myself to you", Rakdos said simply as he continued to walk away, he didn't even let his eyes dart back once. All he wanted was to get as far away from this situation as possible. It would be better if Kenji had no idea who his name was. If Rakdos became his student, his record would be looked up. Rakdos's teachers wouldn't have very positive stories about him.
Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:13 am

Karasu Taiga

This guy was also insane as Taiga stopped in his tracks and spun on his heels to face the new guy. The midmorning light just shading over his eyes giving him a very dark appearance. He didn't like what this guy was saying. "It's very impolite to address someone that way, Especially without introducing yourself. It's also impolite to goad people when you're not fighting them. And It's more than unwise to ask for help in such a way. Stranger-san." He looked the boy over, it was obvious from the way he spoke that he knew nothing, not of tactics not of capabilities, and neither of Taiga nor Rakdos.

"Whatever is between you and the Mizukage, and his Ultimatum, I will not become involved on your behalf." Taiga snarled. "Come Rakdos a cute nurse awaits!" He spun back on his heels, and started marching again. He was done here, to think a good morning was easily ruined by some belligerent fool and his hot-headed attitude. He'd just have to get something sweet for breakfast to get the bitter taste of this encounter out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:31 am

Kurogane Gama

"Tch" Gama's plan didn't seem to be working, he would need to try another tactic... With that thought in mind he smiled and placed his hand on his Katana. He quickly turned around and drew his sword as he ran toward the two heavily injured genin... With two swings he attempted to cut both of them in the abdomen." You want to know my name huh?... It's Kurogane Gama. The strongest genin around..." Gama bragged, trying to sound like he really was the strongest one in the village...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:07 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just gave a nod as he heard Taiga's words. He kept moving forward until he heard movement from behind him. Rakdos turned around but his current injuries made him too slow to react to the attacks that cut his chest. Rakdos quickly shot his hand up to try to slow down the bleeding, but the wound was enough to drop him to his knees. The pain was a new sensation compared to the raw beating he had gotten from Taiga. It was in this moment that Rakdos made a decision that was going to change the fate of their whole lives. Rakdos didn't know it, but had he known what would have happened had he stayed silent he probably would've hugged Gama.

Rakdos was sick and tired of being picked on, on being beaten up, stabbed, pushed around, everything. It was time for a change. The time to rise was now. "I accept your challenge but I do not believe your last statement", Rakdos said as he pushed himself to his feet. "Tell ya what......we'll join and do as you ask. We'll become the students of the Mizukage if Taiga agrees to it as well. The challenge brought forth though will involve figuring out which of us is truly the best. At the end of our first mission we will ask the Mizukage to pick a leader from the three of us based on who he believes did the "best". Than, after our training has spanned months or years we will ask him which of us truly accomplished the most and deserves the title of best.....are we agreed?", Rakdos asked as he glanced from Taiga to Gama.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:28 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga spun and drew his weapon as soon as he heard Gama's draw. The Wooden nun chucks were nearly cut in half by Gama's weapon. The tip of the blade however added another wound, the tip buried in the lower left of his abdomen.

Taiga's counter attack was however put on hold as Rakdos stood up from his wound and accepted Gama's challenge. "Well Gama-san. I accept at Rakdos-san's request. I would not hold back for someone so determined. Taiga pushed off Gama's sword causing a little blood to spray from his wound, this was now by-far his deepest and was staining his shirt much quicker than the other two were. He was perfectly fine to the point that someone was standing up to this obvious bully. Who wanted to use force to get what he wanted. Rakdos would hopefully beat him at his own game.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama stood up and turned to the too after makig his attack... As he waitted for the two to attack him he heard something rather unexpected... He didn't think that a simply boasting of strength would be the main reason that he agreed to his request... He thought for sure that they would attack him and then his point would have been prooven..." So that's all it took for you huh? I don't know what your problem is with being taught by this man, but if your alway's scared then you can't move forward... i'll accept your request as well... I have no problem following someone as long as they are truely stronger then me..." He then looked over to Taiga... Gave him a rather stern stair for a few second and then proceeded to talk to him in a calm manner." I was was right to ask you guy too join... I don't want people that can't push there body's past there breaking point. It show's that you worthy for more then being a back up shinobi for some team... From just my attack, you blocked most of it while your still injured to that extent... Your not a back up, your a main contender... Don't wait around for a bunch of idiots to finally realize that..." Gama then took a look at the tip of his sword as he noticed a chip in it..." Tch, still haven't perfected that technique yet..." Gama thought to himself as he place the katana back into it's sheath and then turned around..." We really need to hurry to the Mizukage's office before his secretary finds an open spot for me... Your wounds still aren't bad enough where you need IMMEDIATE attention... And if you arrive there like you are you might even impress him with your determination... heheh" Gama said while giving them a smile.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos didn't say anything as Gama seemed to accept the fact that they had finally agreed to go. While he didn't directly accept Rakdos's challenge he was going to assume that Gama was game for the time being. That was good enough for the Genin. "Well, you can go and report our arrival. I don't know about Taiga but I'd rather be safe, plus I have something that I need to get if we're going to meet the Mizukage", Rakdos said simply before turning and leaving without another word. He knew to head to the Mizukage's office, but he needed to grab one thing firstly.
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:37 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga nodded at the acceptance of the challenge. Then they were all in agreement. "Ok to the Mizukage. But first!" He looked at Rakdos. "The cute Nurses!" A much slower spin on his heels and Taiga started his slower movement toward town.

The situation was resolved but how many more would come of it? Taiga really didn't know but he was sure that he could keep things under control, or at least do his damnest to keep things out of the frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:30 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos walked into the training grounds where he had done battle with Taiga, hoping that it’d be adequate for what they were about to do. He wasn’t sure what kind of training that Megumi would help him with, so he hoped that this wouldn’t interfere with her plans. “Well here we are”, Rakdos said as he glanced back in the direction that Megumi was in. “I know that it’s pretty simple, but I figure it’ll do just fine”, he said as he cracked his knuckles slowly.
Mood: Amazed
Condition: Perfect
AP: 10
TP: 8,752

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Hmm, well this place will work just fine," Megumi said, looking around. It wasn't where she normally went for her training, but she would be able to make do. "Alright then, so this is how it's going to work. You're going to attack me, and i'm going to defend myself. But, I'm going to have my hands tied behind my back. Your goal is to try and land attacks on me, and for every one you do, I'll remove one article of clothing, so there's your incentive." She winked at him and chuckled. "You can use any means necessary. Are those terms acceptable?"
Mood: Calm
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just blinked for a moment as he heard the conditions and terms in which they were going to have their training. “You’re quite the interesting person to train with, was this how you trained your own students?”, Rakdos asked with a tiny laugh. “Still, I shall accept your challenge and your rules”, Rakdos said as he did a little bit of stretching before turning to face Megumi. He obviously had to wait for her to tie her hands before they started. He wasn’t sure how he was going to do it. He wasn’t as fast as her, and most of his abilities relied on getting close. “Let me know when you’re ready”, he called over to her.
Mood: Cool
TP: 8,752

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi thought a moment, then gave a little shrug. "Well...it's how I trained Kenji..." she said absently, as if saying it to herself. Clearing her throat, she took out a ziptie and handed it to Rakdos, then pulled her hands behind her back. "Just secure that tightly around my wrists please." Once he had done so, she got back into place, her hands tied behind her back. "Alright then, you can begin any time you're ready."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just gave a nod and moved over to tie the cord that would bind Megumi’s hands behind her back. Upon making sure that they were decently tight, Rakdos just gave a nod. “Alright that should do it”, he said while Megumi moved back into position. The moment that she said she was ready, Rakdos quickly shot his arm forward, an orb of chakra firing at Megumi. It was one of his Chakra Orbs, he hoped that the quickness of his attack would allow him to catch her off guard for the first blow.
TP: 8,846

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi slightly turned her body to the side, making it look almost too easy as the chakra orb sailed directly by her only to hit a nearby tree. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that to land a hit on me," she said with an amused laugh. "Come on, show me your best stuff."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos let out a tiny growl of irritation as Megumi merely sidestepped in order to dodge the orb of chakra. “If she can dodge that with that much ease than I am going to have a problem”, he muttered to himself. “Just keep it together Rakdos you can deal with this”, Rakdos said before suddenly running towards Megumi and attempting to throw a punch to her. Maybe if he got a read on her speed, he’d be able to predict how she would dodge in the future. It was a long shot, but Rakdos didn’t have a ton of options when Megumi was his opponent.
TP: 8,951

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi swiftly moved around the punch at it came, and before Rakdos knew it, she'd be behind him. She didn't hesitate, raising one leg up and bringing it down in a backwards kick aimed at his hip, to throw him off balance. If he wasn't careful he'd probably find himself face first into the tree in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos barely had any time to react as Megumi was behind him in about half a second. His mind barely even registered her motions, and he had to bet that she was taking it easy on him. As she made contact with his hip, Rakdos stumbled forward, nearly face planting into the tree in front of him. However, he tried to use that to his advantage. He used his hands to brace himself against the tree before pressing against the tree to launch his momentum backwards as he aimed another punch at Megumi.
TP: 9,044

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi spun back around after kicking him, expecting him to be tripping straight into the tree. To her surprise, however, he had caught himself and was lunging straight back again with another punch. Impressive, she thought, he was improvising. That was good. Again spinning to her right, she just managed to evade the strike again, but her feet became twisted in the process. Granted, that was only because she wasn't giving it a hundred percent, for obvious reasons, but it was still a blunder that would leave her open if Rakdos capitalized on it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down