Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 2

Go down 
+4
Nyrax
Marz
Tret16
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 am

A training ground built around a waterfall. There are also the remnants of ancient ruins surrounding the area.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Kenji Hirohata

They would arrive at one of the more prominent training areas in Kiri shortly after their discussion in the administration building. The gorgeous waterfall crashed down some distance behind them across the lake/pond/spring area. Several ancient ruins were scattered around the area, including one high on top of the waterfall, from which water poured through the stone carving's eyes and mouth.

"Now then, let's get along with proper introductions," Kenji said, sitting on a small rock at the water's edge. "I want each of you to state your full name, the reason that you became a shinobi, and your future goals and aspirations. I'll begin. My name is Kenji Hirohata, I became a shinobi to honor my parents, former shinobi, and also to make my older sister proud. She's standing right over there. You know her as the former Mizukage. As for my future goals, I wish only to continue making the Land of Water safe for all its inhabitants, and to protect Kiri to the best of my ability."

Megumi rolled her eyes. "Gosh, you make it sound so dramatic. They're just introductions, not government interviews."

"Keep talking and I'll throw you in the water," Kenji muttered out of the corner of his mouth, all while keeping a pleasant smile on his face for the sake of his students.
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 5 • Spd: 5 • Str: 2 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
Stm: 5 • Spd: 4 • Str: 5 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Psh

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:43 am

Kurogane Gama

It was finally time to start his training... He didn't know what to expect and how hard it was goin to be... But he sure as hell didn't train himself as hard as he did to back out now with his tail between his legs... Gama entered the training ground and looked in amazement at the surroundings..." Wow, there's a waterfall and everything... Kiri sure has some diverse training grounds... I should be able to get MUCH stronger in places like this..." Gama said as he then looked over to Kenji..." GREAT, i'll start then... My name is Kurogane Gama, I trained myself to be a shinobi so that i could prove my parents wrong. As for my goals... They tie into the same reason i became a shinobi. I'll become the Mizukage and show them how wrong they really were... And what better way to make my way to the top then to be trained by the man that i'll be replacing... heheh" Gama said as he put a big smile on his face and flicked his nose with his thumb... Thinking that he did a good job at his introduction... He then looked over at the other two to listen to what they had to say...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0 ; TP:208

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga arrived shortly after the Mizukage and Gama, and of course Gama was the first to open his mouth when given the chance. And to prove their parents wrong? What kind of reason was that? A Stupid one as far as Taiga was concerned. Why would anyone in their right minds want to contest their parents? Weren't parents supposed to guide their children?

As soon as Gama was done talking Taiga stood up and picked up a round river rock held it up for the Mizukage to see. "My name is Karasu Taiga. I'm strong." He started gripping the rock straining a little and feeling it crumble in his hands he opened it and dropped the flakes and shards that were left onto the ground. "I'm strong. I was wronged when I was younger, and brought up by an Ex-sannin and his wife. I WILL make sure nobody is ever wronged the same way I was. I'm not out for vengeance, as such ships are only sieves." He looked at Gama and Rakdos and Megumi and Kenji giving each a good long look. "But I need even more strength if I'm going to change the world." He paused. "I need people that can nurture that strength. You all are it." He had his goals and one way or another he was going to change them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed and sat back on a larger rock.
Mood: Impressed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 3,318
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:28 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos sat down and listened quietly as everyone individually made their introductions. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to go first or last, either way he didn't really want to talk a lot about himself. He supposed that there was really no avoiding this though, so they might as well get it over with. Rakdos didn't care about anyone's reason for fighting or being a shinobi. He wasn't going to let it sway him from his way. As everyone finished, he just took a tiny breath before standing up. He supposed it was more appropriate to stand when addressing the Mizukage, and previous Mizukage.

"My name is Rakdos Hanyou. My reasons for wanting to become a shinobi are not that great I'm afraid. I'm just scared, and I'm weak. I don't have the courage and strength that these two have, so I want to better myself so that I'm not afraid of everyone. I don't want to be afraid of dying", the young demon said as he looked up at Kenji once again. Rakdos was still terrified right now. Either this man would help him, or he'd destroy him before he ever had a chance. It was out of Rakdos's hands now.

"In regards to future ambition, I do not have any particular goal other than to get stronger and lose my fear. However, if I achieved that I would specifically like to aim at becoming a Hunter Nin for Kiri one day, perhaps a Captain if I'm good enough", Rakdos admitted before sitting back down. That was all he had to say on the matter.
Mood: Calmish
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 3,843

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:46 am

Kenji Hirohata

"I see..." Kenji murmured, listening to the three give their introductions. He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, sighing deeply. "Boy do we have a lot of work to do." From what he could infer so far, he was dealing with a cocky student, a show off, and an insecure student. On the bright side, at least they were all willing to learn... he hoped.

"Alright, well now that that's out of the way, I suppose we can move on. How many of you have experience with using your chakra to walk up walls?" It was a simple enough skill that every ninja had, though he wouldn't be surprised if they had not yet learned how. If they hadn't they would need to learn. The basics, after all, were a necessity to every shinobi.

In the meantime, Megumi walked off to the side and up a tree, only to hang upside on a branch using nothing but the chakra on her feet. she held her hands behind her head and hummed quietly to herself.
Megumi Hirohata

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama Listened closely as Kenji began his training excersise. Ther first task was to test how well they were with there chakra... Gama watched as Megumi made her way toward a tree and started to walk up and then once more continued to make her way to a branch of that tree, now making her stand there upside down. Gama smiled and then looked over at Kenji..." I'v seen it done several times but i have never put it into practice. You got any pointers that i need to know before trying it?" Gama asked curiously, he wanted to make sure that he didn't take too long on this task so that they can continue as quickly as possible... The faster they went through the training the faster he was able to get stronger...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:342

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Karasu Taiga

Then Kenji sighed, something that made Taiga worry. It was the fact that his dad sighed like that. He knew that their teacher was unimpressed. Needless to say they jumped right into Chakra control exercises. Chakra control was NOT at the top of Taiga's abilities. He didn't know many jutsu and he knew how to walk up walls but sticking to them was quite the limit. He however could really not maintain holding onto chakra. Taiga nodded. "I do. I also would like instruction in regards to that technique."
TP: 3,407
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:44 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos heard the sigh and immediately his brain waves went into several different directions. Was Kenji disappointed in the group as a whole? For Gama's arrogance? For Taiga's pure brawn? Or was it all directed at Rakdos? The one that Kenji might hate more than the others. Not knowing was killing Rakdos! He almost wished that Kenji would just give him a dirty look, something to let Rakdos confirm what Kenji was feeling. It would have done a great relief to the genin to find out that Kenji was just being himself right now, but that fear was still building in the back of Rakdos's mind, and he couldn't let it go yet, not until he had confirmed what position he had in this group.

At the mention of the exercise Rakdos thought back to it. Chakra Control was something he was pretty decent with actually. He had heard of the exercise and tried it himself, while he had gotten the idea he couldn't get to the point where he could stick without worrying about falling. "I have trained with the technique before but was never able to fully get it down", Rakdos admitted. "I was able to take quite a few steps before I needed to leap back to avoid landing on my skull", he finished.
TP: 4,060

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Kenji Hirohata

""Hmm, so I see you all have at least some experience with it," Kenji said, rubbing his chin. "But in order to advance as a shinobi, you'll need to master the basics completely. So, we're going to work on that until you get it right. As you already know, the act of wall walking is done by concentrating chakra into your feet and using it to hold yourself to a solid surface. But, it needs to remain even and constant. Concentrate too little chakra and you'll lose your grip and slip off the surface. Concentrate too much, and you'll catapult yourself straight off."

Taking out three kunai, he tossed one at each of his students' feet. "Here's what I want you to do. Each of you take a kunai, and then I want you to run up one side of the tree there. When you feel yourself starting to fall, mark where you are with the kunai. Keep going as many times as possible and see how high you can get."

"The person who makes it the highest by the end of the day gets a special reward," Megumi informed from her position on the tree. "And if anyone can make it tot he top and hold themselves there for 15 seconds, then the entire group gets the reward." Of course, none of them would be getting that far on their first day of practice, but it gave them something to shoot for.
Megumi Hirohata

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:09 am

Kurogane Gama

Gama listened very carefully as Kenji explained how this task was to be completely... It seemed simple enough, and Gama had seen it done before. As he thought about how well he was goin to do on this task, Kenji threw his kunais at them which caused Gama to take half a step back... He looked down quickly and then back up at Kenji as he wanted them to mark there progress..." So what your saying is that you want to see which of us can walk the walk huh..." Gama said as he picked up the kunai and then looked at the other two." Sorry guy's, but it looks like i'm gunna win this one..." Gama stated as he smiled and then quickly ran to the nearby tree... As he made his way closer to the tree and began to channel the chakra to his feet, as his first foot made contact to the tree he could tell that he was doin it... As he reached ten feet up the tree his foot sunk into the and pushed him off suddenly... Before he was too far he slashed the tree with the kunai and then did a back flip to land on his feet..." Tch... Too much huh?..." Gama said to himself as he looked up to his mark of his foot and kunsai slash...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:568

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:12 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos listened intently as he was given the directions for advanced chakra control. The instructions were pretty basic, get into the tree and use your chakra to make sure that you don’t fall and break your skull open. Seemed pretty logical by most people’s standards. Still, that was why he put it like that, they were the basics after all. Rakdos now just needed to show up Gama and Taiga, prove that he was going to be the best of these three students despite his young age.

Rakdos watched Gama’s attempt and gained a tiny smile. “I think that I can best that”, Rakdos said before suddenly running, grabbing the kunai, and running up the tree as fast as he could. Rakdos was able to get up farther than Gama, only admitting defeat at around the fifteen foot mark. Rakdos slashed the kunai before leaping off and landing easily on his feet. “Looks like I’m winning Gama”, he said with a smile.
TP: 4,222

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:47 am

Karasu Taiga

So that was it huh? Well that wasn't to hard. Taiga picked up the Kunai and looked at the tree. Not that there wasn't too much to this, he ran the chakra to his feet, at first exercising it, he was working it to make sure it wasn't going to malfunction on him. He'd WALKED up trees before but never ran. The succession wasn't his strong point. And he didn't need the momentum with all of his strength. But the teacher said RUN and RUN clearly. Not walk. In a fight he'd need to Run up the tree.

So. Here went nothing. Taiga switched his grip on the Kunai and took off running, making it three steps up before his feet decided not to move any more and he face planted into the side of the tree before falling in a stunned pile not nine feet down. The loop hole at the pommel of the Kunai falling and landing smack dab in the middle of Taiga's forehead adding insult to Injury. Damn. He'd worked his Chakra all wrong.

So he'd start slow. Taiga stood up, dusted off and picked up the Kunai before swinging his legs up and attaching it to the tree via a firm consistent stream of chakra, He then swung his other foot up so that he was horizontal to the ground three feet up. He then stepped forward. Planting his foot, and applying the proper chakra technique, latched himself to the tree. He then unattached his other foot and stepped forward attaching his foot like with chakra. He would repeat the process. He seemed to be walking up the tree like there were 50 lb weights attached to his feet. It was a slow arduous process that only slowly increased speed. To that of a normal walk. He made it to the top, poking the tree with his Kunai to make a dot, before back flipping off, before landing, and falling on his ass in succession.

Taiga chuckled to himself a little. He'd made it to the top. Now all he needed to do was increase the pace. That would be the hard part. And practice would be really needed to get it. He'd start making slash marks when he got to a slow run.
TP: 3,785
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji watched the three begin their exercise calmly. For Gama and Rakdos, things went pretty much as expected. They didn't get very far before losing their grip in one form or another, prompting them to try again. It was with Taiga that he let out a long sigh. He attempted running only once, before deciding to simply walk slowly up to the top. He merely shook his head and waited for the boy to return back to the ground before scolding him.

"Taiga," he said, "I told you to use your chakra to run up the tree, not walk. All three of you have experience already with walking up solid objects, as you've professed, so walking, however slowly, should not be a challenge. This exercise is an attempt to challenge you and improve your skill. That isn't going to happen if you continue to take shortcuts. You've proven that you have some control, but if you keep doing it at that pace, you are not going to improve. Now, do as Rakdos and Gama, and run up the tree. If I see you dogging it again, I'll punt you into the river. Am I clear?"

He let that notion sink in for a bit, and then went over to join his sister, sitting on a rock in front of the tree. There, the two watched the young genin continue to give it a shot. "So, what do you think of them?" he said in a quiet whisper.

Megumi shrugged her shoulders. "They have potential, I suppose. Time will tell if they grasp that potential, or if they squander it. I'm a bit curious, though, as to why none of them have yet asked what the prize is for winning this little contest. They must be wondering what it is."
Megumi Hirohata

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama watched the other two after attempting his first try at running up the tree... He didn't Expect Rakdos to have gotten better then him. It kinda annoyed him that he got beat... He then noticed Taiga attempting to do it and then sudden;y went to walking only after doin it once..." Isn't that kinda cheating?..." Gama thought to himself before hearing Kenji scold him... He gave a slight chuckle as he got to see that he wasn't getting in trouble anymore and it was someone else for a change... He then focussed all his attention back to Rakdos who had just made a remark about beating him on the first round..." Tch, i wasn't trying my hardest, wouldn't want you both to look like you too far behind me.." Gama stated, but trueth be told, Gama was trying the first time, but he couldn't show any weakness..." Just watch and see what happens when i actually put a little effort into it..." Gama said as he positioned himself to get a running start once more...

"Alright Gama, you can do this... All i need to do is get higher then him. Focus... Focus..." With that he began channeling chakra to his feet..." Alright last time i had too much chakra pooring out which launched me away from the tree... Obviously i need to put out enough chakra to support my own mass... Too much and it shoots me off, not enough and it won't be able to suppport my weight..." Gama continued to go through it in his mind... As he he it through, the noticeable chakra pooring out from his feet began to lesson, showing that he wasn't using so much chakra this time... As the seconds passed by the other would probably notice the fluctuation of chakra coming from his feet, showing that he was trying to find the right amount of chakra... After finally deciding on a certain amount, Gama opened his eye's and ran for the tree... As he took his first step he noticed a difference. His didn't seem to heavy like it did last time. Did he get it right just the second time around? Well Gama began running up before reaching halfway up the tree before he noticed his left foot slipped. Gama noticed right away but in a panic to try and correct the lack of chakra, he used too much in his right foot and propelled himself from the tree once again, but not before getting a slash with the Kunai to indicate how high he had gotten... As Gama fell from the tree, he looked back up with a smile..." Next time for sure... And at least i showed Rakdos wha he's dealing with..."
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 023

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos turned his head as Kenji began to speak, wondering just what it was that he was going to say. He was hoping for some sort of tip or piece of advice, not a big scolding on Taiga for going too slow to start. Still, Rakdos couldn’t help but be relieved that it was Taiga rather than him getting the scolding. Perhaps it was a bit selfish, but Rakdos had enough on his mind and right now he really just needed to focus on mastering this whole tree thing. Rakdos didn’t even turn to see what Gama was doing, the less that he had distracting him the better. Rakdos knew that in a real battle situation there would be plenty of things to distract him, but once he was able to figure out the right balance it would only be a matter of trying over and over again until he memorized it fully. He took a deep breath and wiped a tiny bead of sweat from his brow.

“Alright, take two than”, Rakdos said to himself as he made sure to control his breathing. Perhaps instead of a full on sprint up, he should just run at a more comfortable pace. Perhaps the balancing of the chakra was too much for such a rapid run. Rakdos wasn’t certain, but it was something that was worth putting to the test. He channeled the chakra into his feet before beginning to run up the tree again. It felt easier this time, but the higher he got he felt like gravity was pulling down on him more. He tried to adjust accordingly, but it became too much and the wood of the tree began to break. Rakdos quickly slashed the area, seeing that he had slightly improved that time. He kicked off and landed once again. “This is much harder than I thought”, he muttered to himself before taking a breather and trying again.
TP: 4,543

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Karasu Taiga

Taiga bowed quickly at his scolding. "Yes Sensei." He responded in return to the coaching he'd been given. Not like there was much more that he could do now that his warm-up was done. However he needed to get this right every time he stepped onto any vertical surface. It was a little over the top, but Taiga accepted it with all due pride and self-respect.

So now he needed to mold stamina into chakra, aligned to his feet, and compressed it, he then had to worry about releasing it, as Kenji had mentioned before. With that Taiga eyed the tree, very closely inspecting its back and the slope of his trunk. Taking off running Taiga would expel chakra from his feet three steps before even coming to his first step up the tree. These steps would be taken after his momentum wore off on a normal run up a tree. He would however adjust his output on those three steps, as opposed to trying to adjust on a vertical slope he'd adjust on a horizontal one. The magnitude would be different, but wouldn't sticking to the ground be like sticking to the tree?

Taiga, called off his first attempted sliding to a stop before hitting the tree and back flipping . He quickly took another running start, then he felt that the chakra output for each of his steps was right. However Taiga only made it five strides up the tree before reaching down slashing the trunk, sending splinters flying before kicking off and landing almost exactly in his starting position. He however looked at Rakdos and Gama, they were much further along. It could easily observed that both of them had higher degree of chakra control than Taiga did. No big loss though. He would simply have to train his chakra control up to their standards as to not hold the team back.
TP: 4,199
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:11 am

((skip me))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama watched Rakdos closely as he wanted to make sure that he didn't beat his record... If he had however then it would simply motivated Gama even further... As he saw Rakdos slash the tree, He squinted his eyes to see if he had beating his attempt... But he didn't seem to have gotten as far... Gama smiled as he felt proud to have been the best one so far... It didn't surprise Gama, he did think of himself as the strongest Genin in the village... He waitted for Rakdos to move out of the way so that Gama could go again... But for some reason he didn't move out of the way. He was goin for another attempt..." Tch, trying to get an extra turn huh?..." Gama muttered to himself before running to the same tree that Rakdos was attempting to run up. Gama channeled his chakra as he made his way back up the tree, moat like struggling with Rakdos for space on the tree... Something that would most likely put both of them off balance... Gama wasn't goin to let him win however...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 209

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos wiped his forehead once again, noticing that now they were all focused upon only themselves. From this point on Rakdos was not going to be monitoring Gama or Taiga’s progress. He just needed to focus on doing the best that HE could, instead of just better than everyone else. That way, win or lose, at least Rakdos would know the point at which he needed to be. He turned his head quickly, causing his neck to crack about three times in quick succession. It was a habit that he had since he was a child, it was his sign of showing that he was serious. His mother had constantly told him that one day he’d break his neck clean off if he kept doing that. Still, some habits never really died did they?

Rakdos was thinking this just as he landed on the ground once again. He cast his gaze upward, wondering what he could do next in order to increase his chance at going higher. “Come on, myself more than anyone else should be nailing this easy”, Rakdos muttered to himself. All of his techniques revolved around using his chakra to change his body! That and the summon technique. His chakra control was good, but he had never used it in quite a way like this. Walking up trees was something that most shinobi could do just fine. Was there really just one master trick that once realized would get them through it? He bit down on his lip, nearly drawing blood as his mind focused on trying to figure out the technique.

The genin just took a minute to stare at the tree, seeing the various cuts and bruises that he had put into it just a few minutes ago. At the very least he’d have to start on a fresh side of the tree. If he was going to do this he’d have to at least learn how to get up an undamaged side before working on a damaged one. He cast a look around, seeing Kenji and Megumi off elsewhere. Perfect, an idea had just hit Rakdos. He moved just a few inches to his left so that the tree was now blocking him from Gama and the Mizukage’s site. Once protected, and a few hand signs later, Rakdos felt his hands quickly turn into the Demon Claws that he had used against Taiga only just the other day. Rakdos focused, trying to memorize the feel of the chakra along his hands. Hands were close to feet, sorta, at least in regards to chakra control. If Rakdos memorized what it felt like now, perhaps he’d be able to make sure that it worked when he tried again! He was using a jutsu he already knew as a reference.

With that done Rakdos quickly formed his hands back to normal before stepping out to the damaged side of the tree again. He realized that Kenji would probably want to see him run up the tree. If Rakdos did it on a side that Kenji couldn’t see, he might accuse Rakdos of cheating. He’d have to stay here. With a new feeling in his gut Rakdos quickly channeled his chakra before taking off at a run up the tree. He felt his movements going by easier, adjusting as he had learned to so far. He grinned as he felt each step becoming easier. However, it seemed like Rakdos wasn’t going to be the only one going up this time.

He turned his head as suddenly Gama was running up with him. Rakdos couldn’t help but wonder what on earth he was doing. Did he really think that by running at the same time he’d be able to focus better? Fool. However, despite Rakdos’s glare towards him, he didn’t realize that his motivation to beat Gama was causing him to pass by his previous spot and so far keep up with the boy.
TP: 6,198

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Karasu Taiga

This wasn't getting any easier. Noted Taiga trying his damnedest to increase each try by one step. He was however taking up to three tries to get an additional step. He was no weakling, of course and had an Iron will but this was becoming infuriating. He needed to get through this as quickly as possible. He was however tiring as his level of exertion was higher than the others. He however couldn't keep it up.

Planting his Kunai at the top of his last Run, a whole Nine steps up from the ground. Before flipping down and landing with a hard thud. "Damn." He muttered walking over to the small pond before dropping to his knees then all fours and dunking his head into the water. To both cool off and rehydrate. Taking large gulps of the water, before pulling his head from the water and gasping. He wasn't making progress quickly. The he looked to Megumi, she'd trained the Mizukage right? Well maybe she had some pointers to off him. So why not ask?

"Er Hirohata-san." He asked Megumi, "Do you have any hint's or tips that would allow me to master this technique more quickly?"
TP: 4,397
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Mmmm... I'm afraid there's only so much I can tell you about controlling your chakra," Megumi said with a slight shrug. "This isn't the academy after all, you already know how to manipulate your chakra to perform jutsus. You just have to apply those same principles except to your feet. There aren't really any hints or tips to make it easier; it's all trial and error, based on your own ability and practice."

Kenji shifted his weight on his seat. "What my sister says is true," he said, drawing out a long breath, "but I am your sensei, am I not? Next time you have a question in regards to your training, and I'm sitting right in front of you, ask your sensei. Now, keep going, you're making progress, you know."

Megumi waited until he was out of ear shot and then leaned in close to Kenji with a smug grin. She chuckled snidely. "What do you know, your students are already coming to me for advice instead of you. Who would have thought?"

"Please," Kenji retorted, "the only reason he came to you first is because you have huge tits... and wear nothing but a sarashi for a top."

"You're just jealous," Megumi said, sticking her tongue out at him. "You only wish you could be this pretty."
Megumi Hirohata

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama smiled as he looked over to Rakdos who was close enough that they were touching shoulder to shoulder as they kept goin up the tree..." Come on Rakdos, let me see what you got. You keep this up and your just gunna fall behind..." It was amazing to Gama that Rakdos was now keeping up to him... This might be the first sign that Rakdos and Gama were goin to be rivals for the rest of there lives... As Gama continued to climb he didn't even notice that he had passed his previous record, his eyes were too fixed on Rakdos, making sure that he never lost... It was just the way Gama was, he needed to be the best, no matter what... He also knew that he couldn't get stronger unless he had someone pushing him to the limit everytime... As they made it three quarters up the tree, Gama foot loosen and he began to slide down the tree... Gama suddenly tried to stop his decent by aplplying a little more chakra to his feet which cause him to stop his decent.. Once he found himself steady ones again he immediatly began running to catch up to rakdos who was now ahead of him most likely...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 418

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:21 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos kept his pace going, his eyes fixed with Gama. As the youngest member, Rakdos felt like that he had the most that he needed to prove to the group. He felt like his demon heritage combined with his age was going to make the Mizukage look down on him. He had no idea that the boy right next to him felt the same need. He had no idea that Gama was a member of the Yuki clan, a clan that was most famous for being feared enough to be ordered executed by the Mist village. Despite how long ago it had actually happened, no one could deny the reality that the survivors of the clan were sometimes slow to let go of the old grudge.

As Gama began to slip, Rakdos too felt himself begin to mess up. Gama’s sudden movement had caused Rakdos to get surprised, causing his chakra to be a little off. “Dang it”, he said to himself before slashing the tree and falling back down to the ground. Rakdos wasn’t going to make much more improvement from there on, he had gotten close to the top but he’d need more practice.
TP: 6,394

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:51 am

Karasu Taiga

"Yes Sensei. Thank you." Taiga responded. He didn't realize how easy it was to upset their new teacher, he'd rather not bother the Mizukage if at all possible though it seemed like he went out of his way to try and scold Taiga. "For clarifying Hirohata-san." He apologized and thanked all at once before wiping the excess water away from his face. It was rather pointless to ask for pointers now considering. All he really had to do was walk up the tree. He was however far behind his comrades. His highest running mark far below theirs. This wasn't his forte but it also meant that he couldn't give up.

Returning to the tree Taiga stretched a little, as though he'd just started the warm-up and started back from the tree practicing his chakra release and grip. When he was ready he took off toward the tree easily passing his eight step mark and plucking the Kunai from it's resting point at that spot before continuing another three steps and slashing across the tree. His little break had given him time to cool down and compile what his body had figured out so far. He kicked off feeling the refreshing victory over his own mark before landing down a few feet back and looking up. That little leap had caused him to move up a little more, he was closing in on his comrades quickly they were easily thrown off though, would that happen to him too? No. He couldn't let himself get distracted by something petty like the ongoing rivalry. He needed to Focus.

Quickly taking another running start up the tree, this time his strides felt endless as he moved up, quickly passing his last mark and sliding to a stop three quarters up the tree, giving it a deep gouge and kicking off before landing in a small dust and debris cloud, it was all very dramatic. How had he pulled off something like that? Taiga looked up and saw how much further it was, right behind the other two. He was baffled at first. But then a small smile crept over his face. He wiped it away, he couldn't get complacent he needed to keep from settling into the 'can did' thought pattern and keep with the 'can do' he flourished with the Kunai in his hand, showing off a little, though still in last place. He would give himself another confidence boost before, spinning on his heels and exhaling. He took another quick running start at the tree, passing his mark once more and giving a slash as he spun and flipped off.

Landing again like he had from the second go Taiga looked back to the tree, and couldn't help but compare to the other two, his slash mark was now only inches below Gama's and Rakdos' highest marks. Was he competing? No. Maybe. Why the heck not? Because the competition was between Rakdos and Gama and it wasn't in his nature to rain on their parade. Taiga loosened up and quickly took another glance. At the trees. Should he go one more time or give his aching feet a rest? They felt like they were burning right now. It felt like he was running fire up the sides of the trees with every step. It felt good.

Taiga took another look at the tree and then breathed out once more, he had this in the bag, he was going for the goal. He was the underdog come up from behind! This was going to be his victory! He started up the tree, only starting to use Chakra control by his fourth step up the tree, Right at his lowest Mark on the tree, it's bark seeming to hold tight to his feet as he stride up passing each of his early marks then his mid-tree mark then climbing further and further his eyes focused on that top notch he'd carved earlier. That was his Goal line! He needed to make it! Each step strode him higher until he was passed his own mark and that of Gama and Rakdos, still steadily closing until suddenly his feet no longer held to the trees. Like they just no longer cared, Taiga tried to slash at the tree to mark his place, inches from the top but only succeeded in bouncing himself off the tree and against it once more before falling to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

If the Grass and greens weren't kicked up before, they were now as Taiga lay on his back stunned from the impact of landing practically head first on the ground, he didn't make a single sound outside pained breathing looking up at the tree, his eyes still fixated on that notch. It took a few seconds before Taiga sat foward his body aching. He'd made a good attempt but now his entire body hurt.

Groaning as he pushed himself to his feet Taiga began to dust off. Quickly realizing exactly how hard it was to keep balance, he'd taken a pretty hard hit on the way down. So completely determined to reach the top that he'd not even realized that he was running low on chakra, his lack of control meant that he was using more than the other two were. "Ouch." He grumbled finishing dusting the worst of it off his white shirt.
TP: 5,291
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Grounds 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 2