Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 2

Go down 
+4
Nyrax
Marz
Tret16
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 am

First topic message reminder :

A training ground built around a waterfall. There are also the remnants of ancient ruins surrounding the area.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

Mai Kaguya

Mai leaned forward to a crawling position before standing, scratching the back of her head. She had been working rather hard, but some less-straining exercise would probably be good, make sure she didn't stay out of touch. "..Mm. I might just sit out and watch for now, I'm a little tired. Besides, I'm pretty sure I know what I can do." Leaning against a tree and pinching herself to try and wake herself up a little, Mai turned to Aki. She was much more energetic than she seemed at first glance. Probably the glasses. Waiting for her to finish talking, Mai immediately made the connection. "...I'm seventeen years old, thank you very much. Special jounin, since you asked, though, heheh." Raising her hand, Mai idly flicked her wrist downwards in a mock signal to start the battle.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 4/50
TP: 1973

Back to top Go down
Wonderwall
Academy Student
Academy Student
Wonderwall

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 am

Yuki Muritsune

Muritsune glanced at Mai, surprised to hear she was already special jounin. And she was only a year older than him.....Damn, he probably had a bit of work to do. Could it be that he was lagging behind the other ninja of the village. He knew he had been lazy before, but he didn't expect it to lead to him being the only 16-year-old Kiri genin. He smiled slightly as he felt he was just overreacting. he doubted he'd be the only one. Even then, everyone learned at their own pace. Maybe it'd take him mroe time. maybe less. he'd just have to keep at it. He turned his gaze back to Aki and grinned. "Ready whenever you are, Aki." he said, waiting for her move.

Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Mizu
Genin
Genin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Aki Hara

Aki's eyes widened in shock. This girl, Mai was a jounin?! How could someone so young become a jounin so fast? She must have exceptional skill and at such a young age too. "Interesting." Aki whispered to herself still looking at mai before turning her attention to Yuki. She surveyed Yuki before making her move. He looked like he might be a challenge for her. "Heh, why you grinning? You think this is going to be a walk in the park? I won't go easy on you." Aki grinned back at him.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 am

((Skip me, just gonna be watching the fight~))
Back to top Go down
Wonderwall
Academy Student
Academy Student
Wonderwall

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Yuki Muritsune

Muritsune chuckled with the same grin on his face. "Great. This is gonna be fun." he remarked as he held three senbon in his hand before throwing the three steel needles at her.

Back to top Go down
Mizu
Genin
Genin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 am

Aki Hara

Her over confidence got the best of her thinking she wouldn't have a problem dodging the flying senbon. She dodged to the right, but one of the senbon stuck in her left shoulder. She fell to her knees. He was quicker then she thought. Getting hit right off the bat, how embarrassing. It seems she underestimated him. She eyed him before pulling the senbon out of her shoulder and dropping it on the ground. "Hmm, not bad. Seems your more skilled then I thought. Guess I shouldn't have underestimated you right off the bat."

Aki looked around, hoping to see if she can use the terrain to her advantage. When it suddenly came to her. She looked at Yuki and quickly opened her pouch on her leg. She grabbed 3 shuriken and flung them at him, using that diversion to run away from him toward the pool of water.

((BTW! Sorry I haven't been posting much...I feel bad about it. I've been busy with real life stuff, hopefully you can understand! Smile ))

Mood: Curious
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10

Back to top Go down
Wonderwall
Academy Student
Academy Student
Wonderwall

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Yuki Muritsune

Muritsune was about to reply to Aki's words, but cut himself off when he noticed the 3 shuriken whizzing by the air and towards him. He quickly jumped to the side to avoid the sharp projectiles before looking at Aki. Or rather where she used to be as he noticed she was running towards water. Why would she do that? Hm, is it possible she knew a water technique?

Muritsune clicked his tongue before running towards her as he drew and quickly drew two senbon from his pouch, aiming for Aki's legs. This time, however, he wasn't very confident about his aim. he had much better aim when he was idle, not when he was running. Just something else he'd have to practice.

((Hey, don't worry about it, it's all good Smile))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 2