Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 2

Go down 
+4
Nyrax
Marz
Tret16
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 am

First topic message reminder :

A training ground built around a waterfall. There are also the remnants of ancient ruins surrounding the area.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:07 am

Kenji Hirohata

"Alright, that's enough," Kenji said, standing up now and folding his arms across his chest. All three of them looked exhausted, and even beat up in the case of Taiga, who had taken quite a few bumps on the way down. "That's good work, all of you, but for now I'd like you to take a break and rest for a few minutes. From there, we'll move on to a different exercise."

"Oh, but first," Megumi said, jumping up from her seat, "we need to see who the winner is! So, who has the highest mark and gets the wonderful prize, hm?"
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 5 • Spd: 5 • Str: 2 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
Stm: 5 • Spd: 4 • Str: 5 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Psh

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Kurogane Gama

As Gama tried to catch up to Rakdos, he noticed that his little spill had infact distracted him just enough for him to lose his concentration and begin to fall..." Heh." Gama gave a slight chuckle as he watched Rakdos fall and him still making his way up. But without realizing it, he too lost his concentration and started to mess up. He quickly slashed the tree right beside Rakdos' mark. As he fell he looked at both there scratch marks and simply grumbled as he fell to earth. He had made it the exact same distance this time... Was he really on equal ground with him? He simply couldn't believe it, he was supposed to be the strongest... Just as he reached the ground he used his hands to brace the fall since it was from so high up... As Gama was about to attempt again he was suddenly haulted by the voice of his sensei..." Huh, but i was just about to do it next time..." Gama said quietly to himself before turning to face his sensei and Megumi. As Megumi mentioned who was higher he immediately looked up at all three marks made by him and his teamates, waitting for someone to mention who's was higher...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0 ; TP:1 627

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos rolled with his knees in order to stop himself from just breaking his legs on the way down. As he began to get up, he heard the order for them to stop and take a rest. “Ah, thank you sensei”, Rakdos said before quickly plopping on the ground. He hadn’t felt it until now, but using all that chakra and failing was really beginning to affect him physically. He wiped a little bit of sweat from his face before turning to hear Megumi’s comment about needing to see who had gotten the highest.

In Rakdos’s want of rest, he had forgotten to look up and check. His eyes gazed up at it, seeing something that made him happy and annoyed at the same time. “What kind of luck is that?”, he asked with a weak laugh. While Taiga had gotten close towards the end, Rakdos and Gama were still the ones that had taken the lead rather quickly. There marks were right next to each other right at the very last slash. From where Rakdos was sitting, it looked like a tie.
Mood: Calmish
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 6,576

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:23 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga looked up to the little dot, where he'd almost made his mark. Almost. Almost didn't count however so he was content in moving back over to Megumi and Kenji and waiting for his next task, not even bothering to take a second look at the tree, he didn't win so it really didnt matter, what mattered is that he got running up vertical objects down. Which was pretty much the point of the exercise. He now turned his attention onto what was next. He was low on chakra but Stamina he had for days. Perhaps that was a subset of his Chakra control?

Either way, he checked his team mates to see them more into the 'prize' Megumi promised, so he'd take a seat under a nearby tree and relax while they took care of that it would give him extra time to relax and rest up. His feet did ache after all.
Mood: Relaxed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 5,445
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:45 am

Kenji Hirohata

"Oh, well look at that," Megumi said, inspecting the marks on the trees. "It seems like we've got a tie. I guess that means there is no winner. Such a shame... and I was going to flash the winner, too. Oh well, better luck next time, boys." With that comment, she walked casually back to the rock and sat back down.

"Oy..." Kenji said, shaking his head. "Anyway, take your time to get your strength back, we'll be working on team exercises next. In the meantime, I want you three to work on getting to know each other a little better. You are, after all, teammates now. So, ask each other questions and learn about each other."
Megumi Hirohata

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:49 am

Kurogane Gama

:Flash the winner?... How will that help in my training... It's only a distraction..." Gama stated as he thought for sure that the winner would have gotten some type of special advice on how to get stronger... He was slightly disappointed though as he sat down on the grass and stretched out his one leg and left the otherone bent, allowing him to rest his arm on his knee... So they got a break... Nothing to special about that, at least Gama didn't think so...

After Kenji stated that they need to get to know eachother and it would serve as a opertune time to get rest and build there strength up, Gama couldn't help but try and boste about how strong he was..." Oh come on sensei, i got loads of energy left." Gama stated as he raised his one arm and flexed to show his muscle..." I could go for hours more..." But truthfully Gama had been infact out of energy and could hardly move... But he wouldn't let anyone else know that...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 802

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:49 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow and glance at the others as Megumi mentioned what the prize was. And here Rakdos was thinking that it’d be something like money. He was of course screaming at himself on the inside for underperforming. I mean anyone just needed to take one look at her, she was gorgeous! Rakdos would have to beat himself up later though. Kenji mentioned that he wanted them to work on getting to know each other a bit, Rakdos couldn’t help but lightly bite his lip. He could see the logic, but at the same time it was something that Rakdos definitely didn’t want to do. Still, he knew that there’d be no getting out of it.

Rakdos moved under the shade of the tree and leaned up against it, enjoying the fell of cold air against his skin. He took a light breath before reaching down and removing the Dao sword that was strapped to his side. They weren’t in combat training right now, so he’d rather sit comfortably when given the choice. As it came undone, he quickly moved to sit down before resting the sword in his lap. If they were going to have to take, Rakdos was gonna be comfortable doing it.

Still, Rakdos already knew a decent bit about Taiga. It wasn’t enough to brag about, but Rakdos couldn’t really think of any other information that he’d want to learn. And Gama……well Rakdos felt like he already got a clear idea of what he was. It wasn’t gonna be a fun day, and he had a feeling that he’d be the first one to be asked a direct question from someone else.
TP: 6,873

Last edited by Nyrax on Sun May 29, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:38 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga nodded to Kenji. "Right." Of course he'd not paid attention to Megumi it seemed she was only there to cause a distraction anyways, not like Kenji himself appreciated her being there at all. So ignoring her was perhaps the best thing to do from now on.

Taiga stood up from where he was sitting. "I have one question." He walked over to Gama and stood over the other Genin. "What the hell are you trying to prove to yourself?" It was a simple enough question but it's delivery was less than polite in nature. It was almost like Taiga was trying to start a fight with Gama. "It's obvious all of us are nearing out limits of chakra so why the brave face and hot air?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:11 pm

((ny, I think you reposted your last post again))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama paused as he noticed Taiga approach him and stand almost on top of him, causing his shadow to overlap Gama." Hm??" Gama looked up as he heard Taiga rant about putting on an act." You think i'm throwing hot air around? You wants to try me?!" Gama said as he placed one hand on his sword, ready to pull it out incase a fight started..." I have no problem problem proving to you that i have more then enough energy to continue... Just because your weak doesn't mean that i should allow you to slow me down..." Gama provoked. Making sure that he didn't sound weak infront of the others. He didn't act this way because he wanted to, he was simply trying to better himself and in order to do that, he needed to push himself to the utmost limit. Even if that meant passing out from fatigue.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 952

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:21 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Well, that was not quite the direction that Rakdos assumed this conversation was going to go. "This might be more amusing than I originally thought", he said with a tiny smile on his face. He said this under his breath of course so that none of them would hear. Rakdos wouldn't give for them to start a fight, play those two off as the hot heads and immature ones, leave the position of best in the group to Rakdos. A teacher after all, loved someone who listens. These two starting a fight was going to do nothing but ruin their own image, and boost Rakdos's own. Still, should things go a little too far he'd have to make sure to step in and stop it. After all, his teammates killing one another wasn't going to be an overall good thing now was it?

"Both of you", Rakdos said as he tried to work their attention back to him. His hand was on his dao, ready to use it if Gama or Taiga tried anything too suddenly. As much as he really really really wanted a fight to break out, Rakdos knew that it wouldn't be pretty. They were all strong, which meant that it wouldn't end in a good way. Someone was bound to get hurt. "We're all good shinobi, let's just leave it at that and get back to what our sensei wants us to do. We're supposed to get closer, not tear each other's throats out"
TP: 7,121

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:46 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga reached down lifting Gama by the collar of his shirt, dragging him to his feet and dropping him with the momentum that would have sent him backward from the Taiga, a few feet. "If you wanna go I suggest you at least get into a proper fighting stance." Taunted Taiga as he reached back for his own weapon, currently he would use his Tonfa in a friendly tussle like this. Taiga was more intrested in what Gama was made of. Anyone could talk, which Gama did, whole a lot. Taiga was going to go beyond what simple words could ask, he communicated with his body. The only real way he could talk was by fighting someone.

That would be the fun part. He'd fought Rakdos earlier today, and almost squared off with Gama. But this was it. "Stay outta it Rakdos." Taiga said not even looking at his fellow genin still grounded with his hand on his blade. Did everyone here have a sword except him? All the better. "Yeah I wanna piece of you." He waved for Gama to come at him, with his open hand. "Whenever you're ready softie."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Uh... shouldn't we probably stop them?" Megumi asked, glancing at her brother. "I mean, before things start to get out of control. Those two look like they want to tear each other apart."

"Perhaps," Kenji said, watching the two carefully. "But let's observe for now, and let them work it out of their systems. We can always step in if things get out of hand."

Megumi let out a long sigh, moving around behind him and leaning against his back, chin resting on his shoulder. She held her arms around his chest. "Fine, fine, let's watch... my money's on Gama, though."

Kenji raised an eyebrow. "You're going to bet on it? ...well then fine, three hundred ryo on Taiga."
Megumi Hirohata

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama was surprised slightly when Taiga grabbed him by the collar. Taiga was brave and forward that was for sure. As Gama was placed on his feet and pushed back, he smiled. He hadn't gotten into a fight in a while, and Taiga was simply making it too easy... As he notice Taiga place his hand on his weapon Gama wasted no time in pulling his sword out from it's sheath and placed both hands on the handle and pointing the tip of the blade at Taiga. He was ready to fight any minute...

"Taking you out would deffinitly be worth it in the end... You were starting to get on my nerves with your lack of enthusiasm..." Gama said before hearing Rakdos try and stop them... Gama shifted his eye to him to let him know that he acknowledged his attempt to stop them, but Taiga spoke before he could even say anything. It was obvious that Taiga was upset about something. If it was the way Gama talked and showed his fighting spirit then that was his own problem. Gama needed to show him that it wasn't just all talk and he had every right to talk the way he was... Before trying anything he looked over at Megumi and Kenji and stared for a few seconds." So they don't plan on stopping us huh?... That's fine by me, gives me a chance to get some real fighting experience..." Gama thought to himself before focusing on Taiga once again." It's kind of ironic that you call me softy, but no big deal, your as good as dead." Gama stated before speeding towards Taiga in there short distance apart and swinging his sword vertically down. It was the best strike he could do as an opening move, it had alot of force and also left him in a good position to block any type of counter that Taiga may have coming.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:2 273

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just glanced from Taiga to Gama as it seemed like both of them were intent on having this fight go forward. They were both exhausted from the chakra control training. Unless Gama was purposefully holding back, it was obvious that he and Rakdos were on the same levels, and Rakdos was feeling fatigued as well. What did Gama think that he'd gain from fighting in this condition? Rakdos didn't know, nor did he care in all honesty. If these two were gonna beat the snot out of each other just to prove who was the bigger man, than let them have at it. Rakdos would just watch and enjoy the show as it was.

"As you both wish", Rakdos said as he let go of his sword and continued resting against the tree. Perhaps he'd be able to get a glimpse of Gama's fighting style through this, which would mean that he'd know how Taiga AND Gama both fought. Given, Taiga already knew about Rakdos's gifts, but Gama and the Mizukage didn't. It might prove advantageous in the future. As Gama moved forward to make the first blow, Rakdos had to give a tiny smile. "Fast one isn't he?", he said to himself as he scratched his chin. It was a mistake of him to move first though. With his speed he could have dodged Taiga's attack and perhaps countered. With him making the first move, Taiga's strength would probably easily block the first attack. That was Rakdos's prediction at least.
TP: 7,373

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Karasu Taiga

And Rakdos was correct, Taiga's right hand came up and raised the Tonfa above and in front of himself quickly catching the blade on the solid wooden handle of the Tonfa, angled downward and away from his body. The Blade managing to sink into the Tonfa. It was a good block, and Taiga used his superior strength to throw the blade back up the way it came from and counter with a Big-Boot kick. Essentially he was turning the tide of battle with his own first counter attack and hopefully, see what Gama was really made of.

Of course he cold tell that both he and Gama were nearly exhausted from the training that'd gone on beforehand. So he'd have to make sure that Gama got to seeing exactly how good he was. To know and understand through experiencing it that Taiga was no handicap for the team. And he expected nothing less of Gama either.
TP: 5,792
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Looks like I'll be 300 ryo richer by the time this is over," Kenji remarked, crossing his arms with a calm expression. "Gama's been countered."

Megumi stared at him out of the corner of her eye. "It just started, calm down there boy. Besides, if Taiga keeps blocking with wooden tonfas, he's going to get his hands chopped off. And if you're so confident, I don't suppose you'd mind raising the stakes, hmm?"

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Kenji asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't know," she started. "How about...if I win, then you have to, you know, do that thing I like." She giggled. "And if you win... well, then I'll do that thing you like. How about it? Up for the challenge?"

Kenji snorted. "You're shameless... alright, it's a bet."
Megumi Hirohata

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama saw that he was blocked by a wooden weapon." Tch, so that's how much energy i have lost, can't even cut through wood anymore." Gama thought to himself before Taiga pushed his sword upwards and away. Gama's arm flew up and at that moment he noticed the boot coming towards him... As the boot made contact with Gama, he quickly jumped back, lessening the impact and making it seem like he got a clean hit on him. Gama did a few sumersaults back to reposition himself once again." Why did he move so slow? That can't really be his top speed..." Gama thought to himself and then feeling a sudden pain where the foot made contact." Damn, even after i lessened the contact, it still made quite a bit of damage..." Gama thought to himself once again, as he stared at Taiga from afar. He had to find his weakness, it seemed right infront of him, but just out of reach... He decided to test something, he swung the blade of his sword so that he was now holding it backwards. The blade was now contour to his forearm and he then crouched into a sprinting position..." Hopefully this works." Gama said as he then began running full force towards Taiga. As he approached to close range, Gama quickly crouched so he was now at the height of Taiga's waist. With all the strength he had he pushed off in an attempt to blast past taiga's right side and slash across his abdoman with a punching motion to further increase his speed. Even if he had missed, Gama would already be at a far away distance and avoid another counter attack.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:2 555

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos couldn't help but give a tiny smile as Gama got hit back by Taiga's foot of all things. Gama was making the mistake of having Taiga stand still. Without having to move around Taiga would be using far less energy than Gama, and since Gama was only coming in for close range attacks Taiga's superior strength was constantly blocking them out. Gama's speed was good, but when Taiga only had to focus on blocking and deflecting he had the clear advantage. "Come on Taiga, show him how it's done", he said under his breath as he brushed the hair from his eyes. Rakdos couldn't help but wonder what sort of counter move Gama was going to try next.

As Gama came in for his second attack, Rakdos just narrowed his eyes. It looked like Gama was going with the same strategy, but that couldn't be correct. There was no way after that blow that he would be foolish enough to actually try it again was there? Rakdos leaned forward, growing a bit more interested into how this attack was going to work against Taiga, if it succeeded at all that was.
TP: 7,565

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga watched Gama get pushed back, he hadn't hit the guy with near his full strength, as that might have caused internal bleeding. However he wasn't pulling punches and intended to win, so he was far from going soft on the guy. And Gama had reversed direction with his attack lessening the blow as well. It was clear to any spectator that Gama had the speed advantage, but Taiga had the advantage of strength.

Taiga watched Gama prepare for his attack and got down low himself into an very low martial arts position the Tonfa forward. A direct rushing attack that would be beyond Taiga or the Damaged Tonfa's capability to defend against. He had an alternate plan. And As Gama started to move Taiga moved as well. Gama quickly closing in quickly and slashing but Taiga had instead chosen to Jump out of the way of the attack. Leaping high up just as Gama launched himself forward. Timing was no issue, considered the amount of lag between his own reaction and Gama's. Taiga also inverted himself in the air and countered throwing his Tonfa at Gama from behind after the faster Genin had passed underneath. Hopefully striking him in the back of the body.
TP: 5,998
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

((skip me))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Kurogane Gama

As Gama noticed that he missed, he quickly looked behind him and up at Taiga. Noticing he threw something, Gama side stepped and dodged the thrown weapon and quickly reached into his pocket and threw three shuriken at Taiga while he was in midair. He wouldn't have been able to dodge while in midair and Gama made sure not to waste anytime letting him land on the ground. After throwing the shuriken, Gama quickly grabbed Taiga's weapon that was now on the ground and then threw it in the nearby water so that he couldn't use it anymore." Come on, your gunna need to move faster then that if your gunna beat me..." Gama said as he had a smile on his face. He was enjoying himself quite alot for being so exhausted and nearly out of any chakra.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:2 694

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos kept watching the battle as it got more and more interesting with each progressive move. It seemed like Taiga was now trying to lead an assault against Gama who was using his speed in order to dodge and counter Taiga. It was a situation that was going to work for one of them, but not the other. He didn't know who was going to end up winning, but he doubt that either of them had that much more to give. "It's amazing how a round of questions turns into a fight to the death", Rakdos muttered to himself with a smile as he continued to watch the battle progress. He couldn't help but wonder who would win if all three of them gave it their all.
TP: 6,392

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:53 am

Karasu Taiga

Gama had practically expected a counter attack sidestepping his tonfa throw then tossing shuriken before throwing Taiga's weapon into the water. Taiga wasn't leaving this time up to watch quickly retrieving his Tonfa's other half and blocking the shuriken, which embedded themselves into the Tonfa. He kicked a leg forward and spun landing, the same distance away from Gama squatting down. Sure Gama wasn't bad at all. But the real question was could he keep up the high speed movement?

Taiga pulled the three shuriken from his Tonfa. He now had bladed projectiles. Actual throwing weapons. It'd cost him a Tonfa but now he was down three shurkien, and he was up three. A Tactical advantage coming to the training with his weapon of the day. Namely a tonfa for each hand. He was more than happy to stand his ground and keep letting Gama come after him. Close range was his territory. And right now he dominated it. The hit and run attacks were cunning and a good plan but wasted energy. Energy neither of them had. It was far more energy effective to defend than attack. "Was that it?" Taiga taunted. "Was that your best attack?" of course neither of them had Chakra for jutsu.
TP: 6,206
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

((keep going))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 2   Training Grounds 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next