Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage Building

Go down 
+2
Raijoku
Tret16
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hokage Building - Page 3 Hokage_residence

This is where the Hokage spends most of his time and efforts. Wheather it's too overlook the beautiful village or to do paper work. This is also the place where all the shinobi go to get there missions and get orders from the Hokage. At the top of the building is a platform where the Hokage has been known to hold importent gathering of the top shionbi of the village.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

Karasu

Satoshi causally walked up to the administrative building's door calmly turning the nob pulling it open but not all the way shutting it behind him. He glanced around getting a feel for the place for this was the first time he had been in the room. He spotted a lady handling paperwork that the Hokage probably didn't want to handle so he decided to test his luck there. " Hello miss, I am here to request an audience with the Hokage, is he available"? Man I hope I don't have to fill out any paper work because that would really suck and when I get into sucky situations I get really irriated and have been known to piss of others to no extent.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 am

Kyuri

Kyuri looked up at the young boy as he spoke to her..." Oh are you now??!!!" Kyuri said as she opened up her appointement book and sniffed through it. As her finger went down the list she stopped at a specefic point on the page... She then close the book and looked up to the young boy..." Well it looks like he doesn't ahve any appointments for a while, you can go in if you like..." Kyuri stated as she pointed her finger towards the big door to the left of her desk indicating where the Hokage room was.
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 am

Karasu

Satoshi smiled walking over to the door with one goal in his mind, become the Hokage's apprentice. Satoshi reached for the door stopping just before he made contact with the piece of steel. Signing Satoshi flapped his colur and messed around with his hair for abit. Alright, he we go. He slowly opened the door trying to show respect to the Hokage right off of the block instantly bowing down we he became insight of the Hokage." Lord of Hokage, would you give me the honor of taking me on as your student"? Satoshi spoke proudly yet respectifully still in his bent over position.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

As the young boy entered the room and made his introductions as soon as entering in the room... But what he didn't know is that Joukyuu was in the middle of a nap... So deep of a nap that he didn't even hear Karasu's introduction and still snoring as he was leaning back in his chair with his legs up on his desk...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 836
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

Karasu

After a couple of seconds passing Satoshi raised taking notice that the Hokage had fallen asleep in his office. Satashi knew how awaking from a foreign could be alarming and had taken physical action against the person. Man what should I do? Satoshi looked up to the wall examining all the posters and stuff coming across one that stated one must use their head at all time. Satoshi grinned as a light bulb flashed over his head. He began preforming hand seals using the tree restraint jutsu to softly tap the hokage.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru entered the hokage building awaiting to meet the lord hokage himself. As he walked in he was behind another ninja who seemed to wan to train under the hokage as well. But when he looked up he saw a lady at the desk. "um exsuse me i just saw that kid walk into the hokage room. "do you think that i would be able to go in there to?
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0

Last edited by ninja7 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Kyuri

As Kyuri was about to get back to the work that Joukyuu pushed on her, she was interrupted once again... She let out a little sigh as she looked up at another young boy..." Joukyuu sure is popular today isn't he..." Kyuri said, not actually expecting anyone to answer her... She looked at the Hokage ofice door and thought for a minute... She smiled devilishly for a few seconds and then turned to the young boy once again..." Yes actually... Why don't you join the other one who just walked in, i'm sure you both are actually here for the same reason anyway's..." Kyuri answered and then pointing to the door... She was gunna enjoy the sudden work that he had to do... There was a good chance that these two were goin to get him off his lazy ass and finally do work...
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu continued to nap as the young boy walked around his office... But what he didn't expect was to be woken up the way he was in that very moment... Just as the piece of would touched him, would be the exact moment Haru would walk in. As he walked in he would see Joukyuu wake up suddenly and quickly." Wah? AAHHHH!!!!!" Just as he woke up, he slightly panict and fell backwards on his chair and landing on the ground..." Ow ow ow... Damn that smarts..." Joukyuu stated as he rubbed the back of his head and slowly got up..." Huh? Visitors? Now how come Kyuri never notified me that someone was coming i..." Then suddenly it dawned on him, this would be something she would do just to get back at him... He then looked at the one who woke him up and then the one that just walked in the door..." What can i help you guys with?" Joukyuu asked curiously...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi looked strangely at the new comer, the nerve of this Hyuga charging when I'm already inside, that's completely ridiculousness . He later changed his attention back to the hokage. " I don't know what he is here for but I am requesting to become a student of yours, and I hope this Hyuga doesn't have the seem thing in mind". He secretly said the last part under his breathe not wanting to give off a bad vibe in front of the hokage.

Last edited by Mafia on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru looked around for a moment around the room. Haru then said to himself "was the hokage just asleep?. then Haru looked back over to the other kid that was there then looked back over to the hokage. "um lord hokage i'm here for the same reason that he is in here for. i would like to be trained under you as a student. if that's okay with you.

Last edited by ninja7 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu looked over from Karasu and Haru as they both seemed to want to be his students..." My my... I sure am popular today... heheh..." Joukyuu thought to himself before replying to the boys..." Alright take it easy you too... first of all what are your names, and also while your at it, how about you give me your goals so that i know what your striving for, what's pushing you to be worthy of my teachings..." Joukyuu asked curiously as he looked at both boys standing infront of him.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

Satoshi

Satoshi stood up tall poking his chest out." My name is Satoshi and I wish to become the Hokage so I can put the title back with my family name were it belongs, as Hokage I wish to expand the territory of the hidden leaf village and I would defiantly protect the village with my life just as my forefather did before me". Satoshi reached for his neckless grasping his kristal slightly smiling showing how much pride he had in his clan.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru stood up as well. "my name is haru hyuuga of the honorable hyuuga clan. I have two goals in my life to become the strongest member of the hyuuga family ever to live. and also to change the ways of the hyuuga clan. To not have one side of the family serve the other but to have them equal as one. And to reach those goals i think that i will need to be trained under you lord hokage

Last edited by ninja7 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu sat back on his chair as the boy gave him there answer... He nodded as the first one said his name but failed to give a last name... But it didn't take him long to figure out which clan he belonged to once he said that stuff about bringing the title back into his family's name. The only noteworthy clan that has had there name in the Hokage position more then once was infact the Senju clan. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out... He then turned to the other one who said his full name, and sounded quite proud himself as he said it too...

" Great, i got myself two overcocky kids who want my teachings... One that thinks his clan should be in the Hokage position all the time and another that comes from a high class clan." Joukyuu thought to himself as he placed one elbow on his desk and rested his head on his palm and giving a big yawn while thinking those words... He took a few minute to look back and forth to both of them as it stayed quiet durring that period of time, letting them dwell on what they said to him... After said time passed he took his head off his hand and stoof up..." Alright then..." Joukyuu started as he approached Satoshi first..." So you want my position huh?... That deffinitly a good goal to strive for... But this expanding your land bit, how do you plan on doin that exactly... You just goin to take it from other countries?" Joukyuu asked before moving down to Haru..." As for you... Change is good, but forceful change is nothing more then selfish desires pushed on to others who are content with there lives the way it is... What your goin to do is goin to cause conflict of unknown proportions in a clan that is known as the top clans in the village. If people don't want to listen to you, are you just goin to force them with the teaching that you recieve from me?" Joukyuu asked curiously, wanting to hear there answers and weather he can really trust they will use his teachings properly.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Satoshi

" Yes I plan to do just that, my forefather gave out all of the bujju as gifts to all the other villages and no village thanked him for it, that will be my justification for taking the land, Satoshi shrugged carelessly, always count your blessings or they will come back to harm you." Satoshi soon changed his attention to the Hyuga." As Hokage I wouldn't let you change the old ways and besides, your probably not even strong enough to do so".
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru looked towards Satoshi "don't worry i am strong enough. and as for your question lord hokage yes its true if the clan does not want to change the old terrible tradition of thinking of yourself higher then others in your clan then your right i have no right to change it. But i will at least try as hard as i can to do what i can. Haru then looked back at the senju "and who said that you will become hokage. your probably a disgrace to the senju clan if anything.

Last edited by ninja7 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu listened to Satoshi as he gave his answer. It was obvious to Joukyuu that this boy was still in his selfish fase in his life... It was odd that someone of his age was still at that point in his life, but he was sure that one day this child would see the errors of his way... He then looked over to Haru who seemed to be a little more mature and understanding of other... As they both began to start bickering to one another, Joukyuu felt the need to step in and stop this before it got out of hand." Easy, easy now you two..." Joukyuu interjected..." First of all, Haru... I'm glad that your open to the fact that other may not agree to your beliefs and opinions. As long as you keep that in mind that i think you will go far in this world... Don't give up on the right things, but know when to give up on the things that cause more problems instead of the good...

Joukyuu then turned to Satoshi who seemed to have a hard belief in how he is better then everyone else..." Your ancester didn't give those bijuu away to benefit himself, he gave them away to the other countries so that the world could be balanced and also that the other nations would see it as a favor for peace... I may not have worked in every way he had hoped, but it did helps in more way's then one..." Joukyuu explained hoping that Satoshi understood what he was getting at." I understand your need to make your clan to be what it once was, but your ancesters didn't do what they did so that you could give them a bad name. What your doin is goin to cause innocent bistandards to get harmed or even killed... You can't get strong enough to take on every shionbi in a village. Even I can't do that, there is alway's someone out there that's stronger or as strong as you are... If another Kage were to fight you, how would you stop the other shinobi from killing the villagers? You got to understand that there is more then just you to worry about. You need to think ahead, what your actions will cause in the future..." Joukyuu explained. He then stood up and looked at them one more time..." Now if you both are willing to learn from me and not just take my physical training, i will be glad to be your teacher..." Joukyuu finished and then waitted to see what they would choose...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi smashed his teeth together feeling slightly angered that the Hokage's words made sense to him. Satoshi was always a stubborn one when it came for him to get lectured but the Hokage cracked the door open in his mind alowing him to receive wisdom." I would be honored to not just study the ninja arts under you but to also learn many great topics in life along with wisdom Lord Hokage". Satoshi shot a look at the hyuga slightly baling his fist. That scum is probably in the branch section of his clan, the nerve of that punk". Satoshi calmed him self letting his hands go free. I must let him go.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru nodded his head up and down to the hokage. "yes as he said i would as well like to learn from you many more things then just pure power. I would like to become a more smarter and wiser ninja like you lord hokage. Because if i get all the knowledge and power from you i think i can really make a diffrence to the hyuuga ways and other things that are bad in the world. So basically my goal like many others in this world is just to bring as much piece as i can. After saying that he noticed the senju ball up his fist. he said to himself. "hm he is just a confused fool that thinks to much of his clan

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu smiled as his two new students agreed to his terms... It seemed like they both weren't idiots afterall... It was a shame really, Joukyuu loved a challenge, but it was nice to know that they respected him... He walked over to the both of them and placed each hand on both Genin..." Well then, here's the first task you both are goin to be doin along with me..." Joukyuu smiled greatly while pausing to keep them in suspense for a few seconds." Is to go on a C-Rank mission that i been having trouble finding some shinobi to take..." Joukyuu stated as he then stood up and see what there reactions were.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi began to grin as the Hokage were to them their first order of instruction only to find out it was a mission ending with a slight look of disappointment . Nothing was wrong with going on a mission but he thought it was going to be a sparring session with his teammate and everybody knows sparring is way better than going on a mission." A mission would be great and after all, we need mission to enter the chunin exams what do you say Haru"?
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

a big smile came upon haru's face. "thank you lord hokage i won't dissopoint you one bit. then Haru looked over to his new teamate. "hey since we are teamates now how bout we start over and become friends. then Haru turned back over to the hokage. "a mission sounds great right now. so i guess we should get going and start the mission

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu nodded and smiled as his new students agreed with his request and also seemed to be taking a turn for the good when it came to being riends. He walk from behind his desk and headed for the door. A he walked out he looked over to Kyuri and smiled as he walked by her desk." I'm leaving you in charge while i bring these two on there first mission." Joukyuu stated as he waved for his two students to follow him.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 pm

((are you going to create the mission??))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

(yes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Building
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3