Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathedral of the Shounin

Go down 
+5
Tret16
Novaix
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long ago abandoned cathedral that now rests in a no man's land. Most worshipers have long since abandoned this location, leaving only the truly faithful to wander its halls. As the main door is opened you see a long chapel-like room, with pews and chairs adorning the sides of the room. At the end of the room is a pulpit, where priests and clergy used to make their announcements to the believers. The entire building is lined with cobwebs, dark markings, half lit candles that give the dimmest glow, and ancient books and scrolls. To any who do not believe, walking in gives them nothing but a sense or horror and fear. To those who do believe, it is the warmest of feeling of safety. The second floor is lined with several rooms for those who keep the building alive, The Shounin. Each member has their own room with which they are allowed to customize to their own personal taste. On the final floor though, there is one room for the High Priest to rest and pray, waiting for the message to be sent from his master.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

((Aki never said anything about a bloodbath or his death. That part was not in quotations. The only part she actually said was the surprise.))
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

(Sorry Kenji)
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki contemplated Hitomi's question for a moment. She closed her eyes, thinking, and then finally came to a conclusion, though Itami would have to confirm it. "I do not believe our God intends us to use Jinchuriki in the sense you're thinking of... or else the logical sense would be to use ourselves as hosts. I believe he wants us to attain the Bijuu's power via temporary Jinchuriki... so that we may then transfer their power into some other form. Is that what He wishes, Itami?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame listened carefully s everyone gave there theary's on the matter and what they should do next. Kame agreed with what Aki said but also had his own assumptions on the matter." I agree with you Aki, but perhaps there is a little more to it then that. It's very hard to find someone who's compatible with a bijuu. They often can't control the power and end up goin completely beserk." Kame stated, then wondering about there future targets..." Come to think of it, how are we goin to find these Jinchuuriki candidates. Does your beloved have any in mind?" Kame asked curiously as he looked at Itami in a curious way.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Chishio Itami

"We will move as soon as we are able", Itami said as he heard Karasu's question. "Once everyone knows their individual assignments and agree to perform the task, I will dismiss you all to do your work. However, I do wish to address a few concerns to begin with", Itami added as he turned towards Hitomi, Aki, and Kame. "Hitomi, while your idea is not a bad one I'm afraid that there are a few things that you don't quite understand", he admitted.

"The bijuu are nothing but beasts that corrupt and destroy. They are a dark virus in the body, feeding off the power and soul of the host body before completely taking it over. The later in life that you receive one, the harder that it is to tame", he admitted as he glanced towards Kame, an indication that his statement was correct. "Aki is also right though, we are going to use them for a much grander purpose, one that I will reveal to all of you once we have captured all the hosts and the bijuu", he said as he took a few steps back away from the group.

"First we will capture the hosts. After an act like that, the bijuu guards will not suspect an attack so soon after that. The speed of our actions will be the key to all of this. I cannot tell you all how important this is in words, I'm sure you feel the weight of the responsibility already", he admitted as he glanced from one of them to the other. "If there are any other questions that anyone is concerned with, now is the time to bring it forward"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:23 pm

((Good call on rping without me, I wasn't able to post. Skip Susano'o for now up until they get those assignments and whatnot))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm

((Skip me again))
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Karasu

Karusa slightly frowned when Itami announced the plan, he wanted a tailed beast power badly ." I understand, the mission given but what would happen if one of the members disobeys your orders and takes the power for him or her self?, would we go after the member(s)?"
Condition: Good
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 3

(Don't worry, just trying to spice up the thread)
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 am

Miyako Akiyama

Aki slowly reached back for one of her kunai again, staring at the newcomer... she already didn't like him. "If that were to happen... we would kill that person and decorate the cathedral with his corpse. Our god does not forgive betrayal."" She almost hoped that this guy would try something like that just so they could follow through on that promise... why would he go asking things like that; it could only cause unease and mistrust amongst the group.
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 am

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame smirked at the young lads remark about forcebly taking a bijuu and becoming a jinchuuriki. It was interesting that he would ask such a question even though they were all following one goal, one purpose. He watched further on as Aki seemed to be getting a little more hostile towards the young one. Kame wanted to see these two fight, but he knew that it wouldn't be in there best interest to have even one member exhausted before even getting started." If you were to do something of the sorts, then it's only your own death wish your goin to be calling for, not by any of us however, but by the bijuu itself..." Kame explained as he he walked between Aki and Karasu and facing more towards Karasu to speak directly to him." If there's one thing that i know, it's that this Beloved seems to know a little more about planning then you would think. If any of us was compatible with taking in a bijuu, then he most likely would have told Itami already. Since it doesn't seem that's the case, then it means that if you did take in a bijuu, you would most likely go out of control. So it's pointless..." Kame indicated and then looked over to Itami once again..." Now, if you may, please give us our targets... I'm getting a sore back from just standing around and talking. I'm not getting any younger after all..." Kame stated, wanting to get this task underway for finally...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami placed his hand lightly on Aki's wrist, as if telling her silently to place the kunai back down. The priest turned his attention to the newcomer, allowing Aki's words and Kame's words to reach him. "My Brother, please refrain from such questions. You have all been chosen as the elite of this world, there is no doubt in my heart that I can place my life in any of your hands and you would keep me safe", he said honestly as he glanced around at all the Shounin. "We cannot begin to doubt one another or fear each other. If we do, than we will have already lost this war"

"Now than, time for more serious matters. We will be striking at three villages, each of you has their own assignment. We need three hosts from each of these villages, The Beloved will guide us to who they are", Itami said as he closed his eyes and stayed silent for a full minute. "Kame, you will travel to Kiri alone in order to find your three hosts. Two of them will be together, one you will have to search for. Be careful out there", he said before turning to Karasu and Hitomi. "The two of you will move out to Iwa, getting in will be the hardest part. They have increased their border patrol, so be weary upon approach", he finished. "Lastly, myself, Aki, and Susano'o will head towards Suna in order to capture our three", Itami said simply.

"The Beloved will guide us the entire way. If you are ever in doubt of what you must do, pray to him and ask for help. He will not fail you", Itami said as he closed his eyes. "Watch over us Beloved as we move forward to do thy work. We love thee and we know that thou lovest us even more. Please, grant us victory that we may see your plans come to reality", he said before opening his eyes. "You all have your assignments........so let us depart", Itami said simply as he waited for everyone to go.
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Hitomi Kyuuen

Hitomi idly nodded while vaguely listening. She wasn't bored per se, she could spend hours just staring into space and not be bored, it just wasn't her discussion. (Somewhat) good points were raised and explanations given. Apparently she was paired up with Karasu - even though she was only a recent member she still mentally thought of him as "the new kid". She hoped he would be pleasant to be around, if only just for the mission..

Hitomi widened her eyes a bit, standing alert.
"Wait.. huh? We're going like right now? Shouldn't we rest up or prepare or something?" She could probably handle it - assuming her targets were not too powerful - and was more than happy to work, but would prefer to recover first. She had been rather shaken from recent happenings, and could probably do with some food and the like...

Mood: Worried
Condition: Okay
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0/100

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Susano'o

Susano'o grinned as he received his assignment, "Suna, eh? And here I was afraid that the desert climate might dry me up faster than a towel within a forest fire. Heck, no worries, no Suna chump will deprive me of a good fight." He did not feel the least bit tired (probably because that enormous monster on his back fed him a constant supply of chakra). He sighed; he felt that they had waited long enough, now was the time for action. He strolled down the aisles of the enormous structure, his eyes closed as he made his way forward, "By the way newbie, if you're worried about people betraying the cause, then you're in the wrong place. We've all been betrayed by the world, and I speak for the majority of us in saying that we're sick of it. So, no worries there." He continued out in the hope that Aki and Itami would be able to lead the way since he had never been in Suna before...

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

Karasu

Karusa looked to Aki slightly titling his head," You make it seem like it was a plan of mine from the strart. He quickly threw out glances at the other members besides Itami." He slowly looked to Hitomi yawning abit pointing to the exit." When your all set to head out, you can find me under a tree outside resting". He slowly made his way to the exit stoping." May are god be with us all".
Condition: Good
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 3

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am

Yamanaka Coola

An endless, hellish torrent. That’s what Coola’s life had become. The rain poured down as her own unwilling technique followed her day and night. How many nights had she awakened, lived and slept in this flood of sorrow? Why couldn’t they just give her five seconds of rest?! That’s all she wanted!

It was then that she came over a rise in the land and there was an overwhelming swelling of emotion in her chest. She could even feel the spirits around her rise with great happiness. Was this the place?! Was this the cathedral that they’d spent so much time seeking out?!

Coola ran with all the speed still left in her weary feet, splashing through moisture left behind from a jutsu that the ghosts that possessed her refused to allow her to stop using. Her elated run didn’t stop until finally she burst through the doors of the cathedral only to finally allow her legs to give out from exhaustion just inside the entrance.

At this point she did the only thing she could possibly think of to do in this situation: she wept with joy. This was the key to her only salvation and even as it terrified her she found herself overcome with an overwhelming happiness. Her journey was at an end. After so many months of torture she had finally found peace.
Mood: All and Nothing
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 227

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Susano'o

Susano'o looked up as he heard the doors of the cathedral bang in the front. From the way that Samehada was wriggling, it was not a chakra that he was all too familiar with. Which meant... there would be a good feast ahead. Since he was the first one back from the pitiful expedition, he would be the one to pick this mysterious figure up, since his designated host was already wrapped up and knocked out for good upstairs. He jumped down from his awkward position on the cathedral ceiling, landing only inches away from what appeared to be a rather pretty face. "Hey sweet thing, the hell're you up to, barging your way into this fine structure here?" Samehada wriggled helplessly on his back, begging for a good fight.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Yamanaka Coola

Twice Coola attempted to rise to stand and twice she failed, her feet refusing to find purchase on the ground. Her body was simply too weak in this condition. Finally she simply stopped trying, heaving out breaths as she used the hand not supporting her upper body to wipe away the tears she’d been shedding.

“We have wandered for several months in search of a man by the name of Itami. They tell me that he dwells within an ancient cathedral. Can you tell me… Is he here? I come as a representative of the spiritual realm. We wish to lend our power to his cause…” She remained hopeful, silently praying for the miracle that she’d truly reached the end of her first miserable gauntlet of tragedy.
Condition: Exhausted
TP: 355

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 am

Susano'o

We? Well, that was... beyond strange. He couldn't tell whether this girl was serious or not. Who knew? Maybe she was... But the consequences of admitting an enemy would prove to be far greater than letting in an friend. So he did the best thing that he knew how to do. He lied. "We had a member like that, but... he is at rest now. I have been ordered to carry out his rituals in his place.. and memory. But we will get to all that in due time, for now, I believe it would be better for you to rest. Here, lie on your back." He picked the suspicious wanderer up (with or without her consent) and brought her to the nearest pew. He brought a pillow and water only moments later, his head leaning over her own from the pew behind hers. "Where do you come from, sister?"

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

Yamanaka Coola

“What?!” Coola shouted in shock and horror, making a third and equally futile attempt to get up. “This isn’t possible! This can’t be happening! How can you even begin to take his place?!” She seemed to be on the verge of tears once again, this time of total and complete emptiness.

By the time she was laying on the pew she seemed to have calmed a bit, gratefully taking her moment of allowed rest and water. Her spirits were howling and screaming madly with despair and anger, but she just couldn’t go any farther for now. She needed to gather her strength once again. Despite Itami’s apparent passing, she’d have to do his will to the best of her ability, possibly under this man’s guidance.

“Fire country…” she answered his question without hesitation. “I was a fortune teller and apparently a spiritual medium without even realizing it. I was hounded by a number of spirits to come to this location and offer my services to Itami. Now I am… unsure of my direction…”
TP: 528

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 am

Chishio Itami

It was at this time, that the two of them would be interrupted as the Cathedral doors were pushed open by a very familiar figure. The light shone behind him as if the sun had risen just for this moment. There was a moment of silence before Itami began to move forward, his shadow casting a long darkness across the entire cathedral entrance. He moved closer, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. In truth, it wasn't, all he was seeing was yet another member of the elite of this world. Their forces were growing, it wouldn't be long till all the villages would bow before their strength!

Itami stopped his movements once he was about five feet away from the two of them. His eyes traced down until they rested on Coola, gazing at her for a mere moment before his hand began to move. They moved down to his size as he pulled out a text of scripture. "And the day shall come when those with sight shall see less than the blind. Than it shall be revealed that the Blind are able to see all", Itami said before slowly closing the book and looking down at Coola once again. He took a step forward and moved down onto one knee. "Let your fear and grief fall away from you my dear Sister, I am the one that you search for"
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 5
TP: 9,328
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Susano'o

Susano'o grinned, "Pfft, showoff." He leaned back; his job was done for the most part, the woman would catch on almost immediately. Whether or not she understood why he had did it, he could care less, for Itami had proven that she was not a threat and that was enough for him. He looked at Itami and said, "The host's upstairs. You better give me stronger opponents next time, 'cause my two were pathetic." He got up from the pew; from his past experience with women, he knew that it was going to turn ugly. Given that this one was too weak to even come after him, he would have to wait another day for an actual fight. He sighed, "Well, looks like Itami's okay. My b."

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Yamanaka Coola

“Is it true?!” Coola did a quick scramble before realizing that she could pull herself up into a sitting position with an arm. Fortunately they weren’t as weakened as her legs. “Thank the Beloved! I’ve finally found you!”

Her eye suddenly went narrow, shifting her gaze over toward Susano’o.

“This one said you were dead and he was the one who lead…” she released a sigh, allowing her face… or rather her eye, to shift to a more neutral tone. “We’re only happy that nothing truly terrible happened in our absence. My services are now yours.” She finished wih a bow to the best of her ability given her position.
TP: 638

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 am

Chishio Itami

Itami glanced over at Susano’o, hearing what he had done in Itami’s absence. Perhaps it was a mistake, but not one that Itami was going to judge him with. He was merely doing what he thought was best. As of late, Itami was the only one that could receive frequent and direct communication with The Beloved, Susano’o was merely doing what he could to protect the group incase there was a spy. He could easily respect that.

Itami got onto one knee and slowly raised Coola’s head so that she was looking at him directly. “Do not bow to me Sister”, Itami said with a smile. “We all serve the Beloved, you and I shall work together to fix this world”, he said before standing up once again. “Susano’o, please fetch some food and water for her”, Itami said before turning to look at Coola once again. “You look exhausted……..tell me a bit about your recent journey”
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 5
TP: 9,485
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Susano'o

Susano'o frowned, "Isn't that a woman's job?" He pouted before heading to retrieve the items that Itami had requested. Although he hated the job, he was not in a position to complain, considering the fact that he had just been caught in a lie. He brought a tray filled with fruits, a pitcher of water, and an empty glass, placing it on the woman's lap before standing upright, "Shall I dust the Cathedral floors now?" He hissed before sitting on the far back pews, his voice having cooled down from the mere act of sitting down, "So, what's our next step? We have more than enough strength to tear down a village, if you ask me. I say we catch us some kage meat, scare off any dissenters yanno?" As nonsensical as this idea sounded, Susano'o wouldn't have minded if they actually carried it out. Be it arrogance or confidence, he was sure that he could kill any one of the kages, including the Mizukage Hirohata Kenji. Although he had never seen him fight, he had heard that the guy had considerable skill; all the more reason for him to teach him not to overstep his boundaries.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Yamanaka Coola

Coola looked quite surprised as Itami raised her head to face him again. Still she didn’t question him, only nodding quickly in response to his words. She could easily respect working beside instead of under, though it was still a hard concept to get used to right away. Considering the fact that she apparently had a tale to tell and food on the way Coola decided it best to remove the steel faceplate she wore over the lower half of her face, taking a moment to crack her neck before beginning.

“My journey began in Fire Country. I was nothing but a simple fortune teller. I have no skills as a fighter, you see,” she commented as if she weren’t currently wearing a trio of fine blades and what was obviously the clothing and armor of an experienced kunoichi. “A man came into the shop with what seemed only to be a group of odd friends, but it appears that those ‘friends’ were actually lost souls… ghosts if you will. Once they came to realize me, they attached themselves and ordered that I assist them. It was then that I caught my only glimpse of the Beloved before going blind in one eye. Since then the spirits have plagued and haunted me nonstop to find this place. I’ve barely had time to stop and rest, let alone sleep for more than an hour at a time. I have to apologize for the poor weather as well…” She motioned out the nearest window to the drizzling rain. “While it is a handy device for me to detect intruders I can’t seem to stop it. Even when I’m allowed sleep it just keeps raining…”

She seemed to be finished with her short story as Susano’o returned, nodding to him with quiet thanks as she took the tray and began to eat rather ravenously. She hadn’t mentioned it, but she hadn’t really had much to nourish herself lately either. She could tell that he didn’t particularly enjoy serving her, but it wasn’t as though there was anyone else around and she knew well enough that she couldn’t accomplish much in her situation so she didn’t think much of it. For now she’d simply listen in silence as the two had their conversation. Perhaps she could learn of recent events without even needing to ask?
TP: 1029

Last edited by Douza on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral of the Shounin
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next