Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathedral of the Shounin

Go down 
+5
Tret16
Novaix
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long ago abandoned cathedral that now rests in a no man's land. Most worshipers have long since abandoned this location, leaving only the truly faithful to wander its halls. As the main door is opened you see a long chapel-like room, with pews and chairs adorning the sides of the room. At the end of the room is a pulpit, where priests and clergy used to make their announcements to the believers. The entire building is lined with cobwebs, dark markings, half lit candles that give the dimmest glow, and ancient books and scrolls. To any who do not believe, walking in gives them nothing but a sense or horror and fear. To those who do believe, it is the warmest of feeling of safety. The second floor is lined with several rooms for those who keep the building alive, The Shounin. Each member has their own room with which they are allowed to customize to their own personal taste. On the final floor though, there is one room for the High Priest to rest and pray, waiting for the message to be sent from his master.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Yamanaka Coola

"Can't walk at the moment. Would make it kinda difficult to get there," was Coola's response to Vorel's offer with a tiny huff of a chuckle. Kind of? That was an understatement. She waved the other woman off in any case. Bathing would have to wait until she regained more of her strength.
Mood: All and Nothing
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
AP: 0/100
TP: 1727

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki reappeared a few moments later, smoothing out her new, dry kimono. Her long pink hair, on the other hand, were still damp, but she had at least straightened it out well enough. "Alright, I'm back, Itami-san," she declared, now feeling a bit more relaxed, and recovered from her earlier incident. It was at that moment that she noticed the person she was looking for wasn't there. Blinking, she looked around. "Uh... Itami-san?" The only people left were bimbos #1 and #2. Where had he gone?!
Mood: ...
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 am

Chishio Itami

Itami was in the middle of a prayer when he could have sworn that he heard his name. He blinked for a few moments before closing his eyes again, continuing to say the familiar enchanting words that he often said before taking a rest. However, it was just as he finished that Itami heard his name once again. He turned his head towards the door and slowly got up. He put his outfit on once again and opened his door. He looked around for only a moment before seeing that Aki had once again shown up. "Ah Aki............is there something that you need of me? I did not mean to ignore you, but I didn't know you wanted to see me"
Mood: Pensive
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 10,613
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:16 pm

((rai, are you posting?))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki jumped when she heard her name suddenly. Ah! He was behind her! Where had he come from? Spinning around in a hurry, she took in a deep breath and smiled at him. "Uh, hi, Itami-san. I was just, uh... wondering where you went, since... well I said I'd be right back, and then you were gone, and I was confused, and, and... um, I'm rambling. I just, I don't know, wanted to talk I guess. You know, about the mission, our plan... how did your trip go? Suna, was it? I hear it's really hot there these days, ahahahaha...." She took in another deep breath to calm herself, and swallowed a knot in her throat. For all her cold seriousness, she was like a puddle of goo around this man.
Mood: Ahahaha...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami just gave a curious blink as Aki seemed to begin to speak very quickly. She was hardly taking a breath in between all the words that she was saying. He just waited until she finally came to the end of her little talking spree. "Um.......yeah that's fine", Itami said with a tiny laugh of his own. Aki had sure gotten defensive it seemed, had he said something wrong? "Suna was alright, I met a powerful shinobi warrior though, she was much stronger than I thought she would be", Itami admitted as he thought about Sonya. She had great skill, he wouldn't have wanted to fight her had she been a few years older. He turned back to Aki and just held his smile. "Does this conversation need to be in private?", he asked wondering if something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"I see... well, I'm glad you returned safely," Aki said, nodding a few times and then clearing her throat. She glanced back and forth between the other two people present, and then looked at Itami again. "I, uh.... well I mean, no, it doesn't have... to be private. I mean, of course, unless you wanted it to be. I don't mind. Either way. Really." She cleared ther throat again and smoothed out the front of her kimono, taking a deep breath. Why did she sound like such a bumbling idiot every time she talked to him?
Mood: Heheh...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami smiled at her comment. "Yes, as am I. Had she received a bit more training she would have proven a full worthy opponent, still I will not ever underestimate her should I find her again", he admitted before looking at Aki and listening to her comment. "Come, let us walk", he said simply as he moved to the entrance of the cathedral. Itami felt like something was on her mind, perhaps she was just relieved about his return, but he decided that he would give her some attention so that she would be able to speak her mind freely. Itami pushed open the doors and walked outside. It was still raining from Coola's technique, but Itami was okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"Uh, right, sure," Aki said, following after Itami. She wasn't exactly keen on going back outside into the pouring rain, but she'd do it to talk to him. This time, though, she at least came prepared. Right as they exited the cathedral, she pulled out a small, personal umbrella with a flowery design on it. At least that would keep herself dry. She didn't know about Itami, if he cared about getting wet or not, but this was the only umbrella she had. "So, now that we've completed our first objective, we should be moving on to capture the bijuu, correct?"
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami felt the rain hit him and just smiled. He always enjoyed the rain, although he had no idea why. It was something about the earth becoming clean again despite everything that might've happened the previous day. It was like a brand new beginning for the world. The real one would be coming soon, but the rain would do for now. "You are correct, a little later today we will gather and discuss the plan. I want to give everyone whatever time they need to rest though", he said as he glanced towards Aki. "The villages will not communicate with one another about this, they won't realize the connection between how many we took and what our next target is"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki nodded again. "I sure hope so," she said, letting out a deep breath. A lot of their success was relying on the villages not communicating with each other and being unable to form a counterattack against them. But, she was hopeful. She was certain their god would lead them in the right direction. "It almost seems like a dream, you know? We've spent so much time planning and hiding... and now we're finally moving. Soon... very soon, we'll reach our goals. I am... I'm excited. And so many other things I can't describe."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami just smiled at Aki's words. She always was enlightened, not that he was surprised by it. She was the first to truly answer the call, she had to be something special for that to happen. "Yes, I completely understand the feeling", he admitted. "Sometimes it almost seems like we've been preparing our whole lives........and yet the time for action is already upon us", he said as he looked up into the rain, seeing the clouds that loomed overhead. "He has been kind.........so gracious to all of us"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki smiled, staring off into the distance. "Yes, he has been so good to us... and soon he will share his grace with all of us. Or at least, those that will accept his vision... those who don't are not worthy of living in his world, and will be cleansed. Then, we will rebuild... the worthy ones. It will be... glorious." She seemed in a daze all most, gazing out blankly ahead of herself. she was thinking about the wonderful reality that would soon be upon them all. The entire world would be changing for the better, and she would be there to see it through.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Chishio Itami

"Yes, the times are both great and terrible. Great for those that believe, and a terrible day of realization for those who realize how foolish they have been", Itami admitted. "I weep for those that choose to not see the truth, there are so many move that could be saved and yet shall choose not to be", he said with a small sigh. "There are so few of us, it saddens me that there are not more", he said before glancing over at Aki. "Forgive me, I did not mean to get all mopey. I only wish that there were more of us", he admitted with a tiny laugh. "I just wish that I could save everybody"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"Oh, uh, it's fine, don't worry about it," she said, waving off his apology. He didn't sound that mopey to her. "You can't save everyone... just need to save enough. Then the entire world will belong to the ones who truly deserve it. There's not need to worry, Itami-san... He will show us the way. Everything will be... perfect. Yes, perfect." She smiled again and took in a long breath, then glanced up at the sky. "It's so... wet out here. Hate being wet with clothes on. Feels weird. But at least I have this!" She spun her umbrella a few times, keeping it straight over her head. She was nice and dry... mostly.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 am

Yamanaka Coola

Being just your average girl who talked gossip in standard classes where she was taught how to prepare and serve tea in a polite and peaceful manner, write beautiful calligraphy and play a musical instrument, Coola was far removed from the emotional dulling that came with being a stone cold killer. Instead of assassination techniques, Coola had learned how to be a good wife. Though she remained silent it was fairly obvious to her just why the pink haired woman named Aki was acting so awkwardly. Itami was certainly not ugly and he seemed to have a decent personality too. It was only natural!

The pew she was laying on wasn’t exactly comfortable enough to get any decent sleep, though she was quite exhausted. Instead she found herself pulling out her Kao Cim sticks to curiously divine the future of the couple that had just walked into the rain.
TP: 1876

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 am

Chishio Itami

"Indeed, the time shall come where those who have proven themselves will inherit the earth and become lords and masters over it", Itami said honestly as he thought about the future. He could imagine it now. No war, no weapons, not even a thought of violence against anyone. Itami could hardly wait. Of course, the purge was going to be the most horrifying thing that anyone would witness, but it would lead to peace. That was what was important. "Huh?', Itami asked as Aki made a comment about the rain. "Ah yes, you're right it is beginning to rain a bit harder. Shall we head back inside?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"Good idea," she said, pulling her umbrella down closer over her head. "Getting a little chilly out here, too. Cold and wet, not a good combination." She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, glancing back up at Itami and waiting for him to move with her back to the cathedral. Though one step in their plan was complete, they still had so much more to do before their dreams could be realized. There was a lot of work yet to be done.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Chishio Itami

"That it is", Itami said with a laugh as he was quite drenched. He didn't really care, but if he caught a cold he would end up regretting it. Still, he'd deal with the consequences at the right time. As they moved back to the Cathedral, Itami slowly glanced towards Aki. "Aki, I would ask that you do me a favor", he said as he turned towards her. "Would you go and call everyone together? Even if they're not rested, I believe that everyone needs to know about the next step in our plans. The sooner everyone knows the sooner they can begin preparing for the battle"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 am

Miyako Akiyama

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure," Aki responded, giving him an affirmative nod. "I can do that. I'll go do that... right now. Right." She gave him a respectful bow and then quickly bounded off to go round everyone up for the big meeting. She didn't care if they were resting and weren't ready, she'd drag them down if she had to.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 pm

((everyone else can post arriving at the meeting after Aki retrieved them btw))
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Yamanaka Coola

Aki didn’t exactly have to make a journey to retrieve Coola considering she was already right there. She was able to just continue relaxing as she waited for all the others to emerge from wherever they were and gather in the large hall.
TP: 1919

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame arrived a little later while rubbing his eyes... He had just woke up and he was feeling revitalized once again... The children didn't put up much resistence so it wasn't like he needed to rest up too much... He then looked around and noticed the gang there..." Hey, you needed to see us?" Kame asked curiously while trying to stretch and straighten his back out... He was beginning to like these people, he already got to see water country, now was the time to look at some more scenery. He only hoped it was somewhere he hadn't been...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: Gale palm
AP:0 ; TP:2 462

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Hitomi Kyuuen

Hitomi floated back out on her cloud, her expression blank as before. It hadn't been long since she came back, but she wasn't particularly tired from her mission. It was a little unpleasant being disturbed in the middle of things, but meetings such as this were important and all, so it was perfectly understandable. Cracking her neck as her sand retracted, Hitomi looked around the gathering. "Good.. uhm.. evening, I think"

Mood: Content
Condition: Okay
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 3
TP: 1522

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

((Should I just post next?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral of the Shounin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next