Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathedral of the Shounin

Go down 
+5
Tret16
Novaix
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long ago abandoned cathedral that now rests in a no man's land. Most worshipers have long since abandoned this location, leaving only the truly faithful to wander its halls. As the main door is opened you see a long chapel-like room, with pews and chairs adorning the sides of the room. At the end of the room is a pulpit, where priests and clergy used to make their announcements to the believers. The entire building is lined with cobwebs, dark markings, half lit candles that give the dimmest glow, and ancient books and scrolls. To any who do not believe, walking in gives them nothing but a sense or horror and fear. To those who do believe, it is the warmest of feeling of safety. The second floor is lined with several rooms for those who keep the building alive, The Shounin. Each member has their own room with which they are allowed to customize to their own personal taste. On the final floor though, there is one room for the High Priest to rest and pray, waiting for the message to be sent from his master.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:22 am

Chishio Itami

"You will hear no disagreement from me on that note", Itami said as Aki continued to show herself off like she was a Goddess. Itami just laughed more as she continued to mock the male body. "Come now Aki, more talk like that and you'll lead me to assume that you would rather have a woman here than me", he pointed out as he crossed his arms across his chest. Itami was of course also kidding, he had a feeling that Aki was just in a joking mood, something that Itami loved. Despite how serious he seemed at times, he really did love to laugh and smile all the time. At least, when he was around those he cared about.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:30 am

Miyako Akiyama

"Well, I do suppose I wouldn't mind a woman..." Aki mused, holding a finger to her lips and pretending to think deeply. "But, I suppose you will have to suffice." She laughed again and smirked. This was another side of her that came out only when around Itami, the happy, playful side of her. "After all, I am still the only woman in our group, now aren't I?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 am

Chishio Itami

Itami gave a tiny chuckle at Aki's comments. "Thanks, now I feel important", he said jokingly before glancing down at his wound. The skin was healing up, not even leaning a scar where it was. The faithful were always blessed like this. He smiled before glancing up at Aki. "That you are, but you must know that having another female would not make you any less important. You know that yes?", he asked curiously. Aki was very important after all, and while he would support every member, Aki had been the one to find Itami, to let him know that it was all beginning.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:37 am

Miyako Akiyama

Again, Aki nodded. "Yes, of course," she said, bringing her hands down below the water to rest on her thighs. "And knowing that means a lot to me, you know." She smiled at him again, then took a deep breath and submerged herself in the spring,t hen came up a moment later, the water running off her. "As long as I remain important to you and our God, I can remain happy."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 am

Chishio Itami

"Good, as long as you are aware of that than I am not to be worried about anything. Not yet at least", Itami added with a tiny laugh. When good things were to come, it was always going to get worse before hand. Once the Shounin began to fully assemble, they'd away for their message and their task. At Aki's comment Itami gave a nod. "Well than you need not concern yourself, for you will always be happy", he added as he looked up towards where the sun was rising. "Aki.......if things get dangerous from this point out, you'll watch my back as I watch yours yeah?", he asked as he glanced over at her. "You know you can depend on me to not let anything terrible happen to you"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:45 am

Miyako Akiyama

"Of course I will," Aki answered with a matter of fact nod. "You know I would do anything for you, that includes doing whatever is necessary to protect you, should things become dangerous. I will always be there for you, no matter what happens." She gave him another nod, then stretched out her arms and let out a pleasant groan, one of calming relaxation. "Mmm... If I didn't need to continue my training later, I'd probably stay here all day..."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:49 am

Chishio Itami

Itami smiled and gave a nod. "Sorry, I don't know why I even asked. I should have known that would have been your answer. Ever since you arrived you've always been willing to help if I never needed you. I guess despite my faith a part of me still worries.........stupid isn't it? Me, the High Priest and I'm worried", he said with a weak laugh. He shook his head before splashing some healing water in my face. "Nerves are getting the better of me. I've been training me whole life to reach the moment where we gather and act. I guess it's just getting to me a little. I apologize Aki", he said as he nodded his head towards her.

"And yes, I know exactly what you mean. They weren't kidding when they said that these springs was a gift from The Beloved himself"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 am

Miyako Akiyama

"It isn't unnatural to feel a little bit worried sometimes," Aki declared, giving a small nod. "You do work awfully hard, after all, so you have to make things go perfectly... I suppose it's just the stress of it all. I would suggest taking a break, were it not required that you keep working as hard as you do. You should at least take more time like this to relax in between things, helps relieve the stress. Too much of it isn't good to keep bottled up inside, you know."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 am

Chishio Itami

Itami gave a slow nod. "I just suppose that I've been alone in this position that I never really stopped to see how others might look to me......I don't even know how my father managed to stay so calm all the time", he added. "I guess I never stopped to think about how others might look to me, how they might truly see me as the perfect example. The thought never crossed my mind till you showed up, and only encouraged when Susano'o arrived yesterday", Itami added. "I shall try to do as you suggest, but please forgive me if there are ever days when I might appear moody. With luck and The Beloved watching over me, hopefully they will not be many"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 am

Miyako Akiyama

"And yet understandable when they do," Aki said. "I will do as you ask on those days just as I would any other day, moody or not." Taking a moment to simply soak there in the spring, she eventually reached for a bar of soap and wash cloth, which she had also brought with her, and began to clean herself. "But I do, too, hope that they will not be many. I enjoy you when you are like this, happy."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 am

Chishio Itami

Itami smiled as Aki did exactly what she always did, support him fully. "Thank you aki, as usual your support, dedication and kindness are able to ease my heart. Thank you", he repeated before placing a hand on his wound. It felt like it did before the ritual, which meant that the moment he stepped out of the spring there would be nothing found wrong with him. "Well, I do believe that I should head back to the Cathedral. Susano'o might be waking soon, and I don't want him just wandering around trying to find us. I should pray that he gets his strength back", Itami said as he grabbed a towel as he arose from the springs. "Is there anything that you need of me before I go?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"I am quite alright for now," she said, giving him a small nod. "But thank you. I think I'll remain here a while longer, I've only just begun to relax." At that notion, she brought her arms up and stretched them out, yawning slightly. She proceeded to sink back against the edge of the spring and eased her head back, eyes closed. "See you later on, Itami."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami nodded once. "Very well than, enjoy your stay. I'll be at the Cathedral if you are in need of anything", Itami said before turning and making his way back. After changing into white ceremonial robes he found himself kneeling in front of a prayer alter, bowing his head in prayer and listening. Itami had a feeling that more messages were going to be coming soon, so he had to remain vigilant and show that he was eager to receive them. Anyone that walked in would see his lips moving as he uttered the prayers that he had learned so long ago.

Later, when Aki finally made her way back inside, she would be caught by a most unusual site. She would see Itami on his knees, clutching his head in pain as something trickled down onto the ground. At the sound of her approach he turned towards her, and she would see that blood was trickling from his nose. In all the time that she knew Itami, she never saw him have a nose bleed. He was a Chishio, and he never had them. "Aki, get your things quickly", he said as he made his way to the cathedral exit. "We have a Brother who is in trouble", he said before waiting for her to catch up and quickly departing. Hopefully Susano'o would still rest while they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:58 am

Susano'o

The young Seven Swordsman rose slowly from what felt like a cot, his eyes squinted as they adjusted to the morning light that streamed into his room. He jumped onto his feet without much of an idea of where he was to go or what he was to do. "Wow... This place smells like dried blood. The joy." He strapped his legendary blade, Samehada, onto his shirtless back before heading down the winding stairs to the priest's chambers, where Itami and Aki were mostly likely staying at that time. To his surprise, he found nothing but even more caked blood and a vast space. "Well, this is really awkward..."

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami walked out of the forest, the familiar sight of home now greeting his eyes. "We made it", Itami said as he glanced over at Hitomi. "Come, I'll introduce you to everyone else. We found a new brother just before I came to get you", Itami admitted as he walked forward and towards the cathedral. "Aki! Susano'o! Kame!", Itami yelled as he approached the cathedral. He wasn't sure who would come out. He knew Aki would, considering how obedient she always was, hopefully the others would come out as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am

Miyako Akiyama

"No need to yell for me," Aki said, appearing suddenly behind the pair. "I'm already here." She knelt briefly, bowing her head, then rose up and walked over to them. She gave the new arrival a brief once over. "Is this the one you were sent for this time?"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 am

Susano'o

The young Seven Swordsman stirred in his sleep as he heard the all too familiar voice of the priest. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here." He flickered by the group, his enormous blade strapped onto his bare back as he landed on the ground with a hard thump. He didn't recognize the two newcomers; the old guy or the chick. Whatever, it's not like it mattered in any case, since he was new to the group as well. "Yo, I'm Susano'o," was all that he afforded to say.

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Exhaling heavily and leaning against a tree, Hitomi glanced over at Itami, who barely seemed to have broken a sweat. Nodding as he talked, Hitomi looked over the ancient cathedral. It was very beautiful, if damaged. Was it supposed to be their base? Just then, one of the other ninja Itami called for appeared behind them, Hitomi jumping slightly. Shifting about awkwardly as she did so, Hitomi knelt and bowed back.

The girl and Itami were just talking when someone else wandered over, obviously less enthused by the whole event. Another newcomer, perhaps? Or maybe he just was more focused on other things, such as whatever their goals are. Smiling and waving her hand slightly, the monstrous blade on his back made her scythe feel unimpressive by comparison.
"My name is Hitomi. Nice to meet you.. I think." Hitomi chuckled quietly and extended a hand towards the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

((Your post Tret))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame had already arrived at the cathedral a few day's ago, waitting for Itami to return. But the timing they had couldn't have been worse. He was having his nap, something that his old body seemed to need every now and then durring the middle of the day. He opened his eyes and got up slowly, using his katana as a brace to pull himself up." What's all this noise about... I was having a good dream for once, it better be good." The old man stated as he looked over and saw Itami and some girl next to him." Oh, so that's why you had to leave. Seems your playing the rescuer for the Beloved of yours..." Kame said with a slight smirk on his face. He then looked over as he heard the other one talking. It seems that most of the group had a nack for using a sword. But it seemed that Kame was the only one with any regular ones... The one had a rather large and bulky sword as the other seemed to have a rather foriegn one, a scythe, which told the old man that she never plans to let her enemies live if they fight with her. A rather one sided decision. But no matter, Kame was starting to see what was happening..." So everyone seems to be showing up in rapid succession. Whatever your Beloved has planned, it looksl ike he was waitting for all of us to be physically and mentally ready to carry out the task..." Kame remarked.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

(i know, i was in the middle of writting it.)
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 am

Chishio Itami

Itami smiled as everyone gathered together, he took a bit of time just to turn and look at each one of them. "The future looks bright", he said under his breath. Those close to him would probably have heard it though, mainly Hitomi and Aki. As Kame spoke, Itami turned to look at him, a smile coming to the Priest's face. "Quite right my Brother", Itami said as he took a step forward so he was in the center of all of them. As he spoke, he turned to look at everyone at different points. "I know for many of you, this seems like a chaotic and confusing time. A time where you might not even fully know why you're here. Before I tell you, I just wish to know something", he began before looking at each one of them slowly. "Haven't you all ever felt like you were here for a reason? Like where you were didn't allow you to be everything you wanted to be?", Itami asked as he looked at the group. "Wasn't there a moment when all of you realized that you could fix this world and seen the evil that it's capable of?", he asked. His eyes rested on Aki. He already knew her story after all.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki remained quiet at the question, knowing it was not her time to answer. Itami already knew he past, her reasons for being there. She didn't see a reason to be redundant. No, this question was not for her, it was for their new comrades. It was their time to answer, and so they would, and so she would listen. Rather than speak, she moved next to Itami and took hold of one of his arms with both her own, leaning close to him and showing her support.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Susano'o

Susano'o took the girl's reluctantly; he never really was one for custom. Indeed, the only thing that brought him to even take her hand was the enormous weapon on her back. The fact that she carried it with such ease hinted at her insane strength. He would've asked her of it had he not been struck by an even greater question.

"Greater purpose? Not really... Well, now that I think of it, I may have one." The Seven Swordsman grinned deviously as he spoke, "My purpose is to eradicate." He had known this from the very start. It was the very reason why those scientists had taken Suigetsu's and Mangetsu's cells and jammed them into his system when he was but an infant in a test tube. They had trained him to be the greatest killer the world had ever seen, nothing more, nothing less. Samehada's lust for chakra was the equivalent to his lust for blood. But that was a whole other story to be explained later. Could he fix the world? Most likely not. One man (or group of people) could hardly be sufficient for that. Could he kill a lot of people? That he certainly could. He would jump at a kage if that was what it took to ease his blood lust. "I won't lie to you, that voice that spoke to me promised that killing those other swordsmen would help me with my... problem. So if that's what you call a higher calling, then sure. But for anything else... Well, that's what you're here for, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Hitomi

"...A reason?" Hitomi sighed and looked down "I used to have a reason, I was a teacher. I helped people become the best they could be. I guess it might not have been all I wanted to, but it didn't seem it at the time. The Beloved, as you call it, told me to leave and such, and... well.. I guess I'm not much of a teacher anymore, let's say. Fixing the world? Hitomi took a moment to think, rubbing her neck. That sounds.. good. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just start a new one, it's pretty badly damaged.. you know? But fixing is like teaching, and I enjoy that. Besides, I'm not the one in charge, so.." Taking a deep breath, Hitomi forced herself confident again. "I would be happy to do whatever it takes for your goals. I don't have anything else."

Mood: Wistful
Condition: Okay
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 3

Last edited by Novaix on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral of the Shounin
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next