Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathedral of the Shounin

Go down 
+5
Tret16
Novaix
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long ago abandoned cathedral that now rests in a no man's land. Most worshipers have long since abandoned this location, leaving only the truly faithful to wander its halls. As the main door is opened you see a long chapel-like room, with pews and chairs adorning the sides of the room. At the end of the room is a pulpit, where priests and clergy used to make their announcements to the believers. The entire building is lined with cobwebs, dark markings, half lit candles that give the dimmest glow, and ancient books and scrolls. To any who do not believe, walking in gives them nothing but a sense or horror and fear. To those who do believe, it is the warmest of feeling of safety. The second floor is lined with several rooms for those who keep the building alive, The Shounin. Each member has their own room with which they are allowed to customize to their own personal taste. On the final floor though, there is one room for the High Priest to rest and pray, waiting for the message to be sent from his master.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame crosed his arms as he listened to the other give there answers. The one seemed to have a rather simple minded answer as he was focused on one thing, and that was killing. He notice from his answer that his mental state couldn't have been at it's highest. He had met people like him before... They could be rather hard to control under stressful circumstances... But surprised Kame most was the girls answer. He would have never expected her to be a teacher, especially since she bore a scythe on her back. Generally you could tell what type of person they are by there weapons they show in public. Her working around children simply didn't fit. But she sure seemed to be quick to choose to follow someone else with her answwer to do as he pleased. After they both finished, Kame turned his head and glared in to Itami's eyes for a little while with his arms still crossed... After giving him a stare he closed his eyes and looked away." You know my reason for being here... As for the greater purpose, i couldn't give a damn either way. Humans are born to fight. That's all there is too it..." He remarked in his grumpy old man tone.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 am

Chishio Itami

Itami gave a slow nod as he heard each of them speak. "All of you, this makes me very happy to hear", he said as he looked from Kame to Suigetsu, to Hitomi. "You are all so very different, different lifestyles, different experiences, different villages", he said as he looked down at his own hand. "I do not know what each of you are going to do in order to help the Beloved, or even if that is still a true desire of your hearts", Itami said as he pulled out the book that he kept in his pouch at all times. The priest opened up a page and read slowly. "For I invite all to come unto me, so many are called and yet so few answer the call. I love all those whom I am able to see, but blessed are those who choose to serve and help their fellow man.......for their kingdom is glory", Itami finished.

As he put the book away he looked at them all once again. "My Brothers and Sisters, The Beloved has called you all to help in the repairing of the world. There will be fighting, but through our actions we will be able to save a thousand generations from suffering at the hands of these worldly beings", he said as he spread out his arms. "All the same.......you all have a choice to make. The Beloved will force none. You are all invited. If any of you wish to leave.............now is the time"
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 am

Miyako Akiyama

"You know I am going no where," Aki said, in response to the choice he gave them. She had no where else to go, no where else she wanted to go. She would remain at Itami's side, and together they would bring about a better world. Together, they would change things, and for the better. "Let us go to glory together." The time was very nearly upon them, after so much waiting and biding their time, finally their God was ready to give them to orders to proceed with His plan, and carry out His will and sweep over the world. With all of them together, they would create a glorious new world, where they could all truly be happy.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 am

Susano'o

The Seven Swordsman grinned, "Heck, I'm in." Although he didn't get what all this higher calling stuff was that they were talking about, he knew that it would serve a better pasttime than running from the Kiri for the rest of his life. Samehada wriggled in agreement as well, glad to take on the challenge of foreign chakras once again. The young warrior scratched his bare chest before placing his hands in his pockets. For the time being, he felt that his answer would suffice.

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Hitomi Kyuuen

Hitomi smiled. It had been a while since she had seen a happy person, having been left to the desert for so long. Itami certainly seemed very open to whatever they chose, regardless of how it would affect him. "Fighting.. that's something I'm good at. Not as good as I once was, but I should be able to help. And.. even if I had a home anymore, I would want to help. I just want everyone to be happy, that's all. Just.. I can't fight Sunagakure. Everyone else will have to manage that.. but no, I won't leave."

Mood: Complacent
Condition: Okay
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: N/A

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

As Itami read from his book, Kame couldn't help but twitch an eyebrow as he read the part about those who answered his call... Kame didn't really answer his call, he more or less ignored him for over three decades... But that was neither here or now. As Itami finished Kame waitted for the others to give there approval of joining in the fight... Kame scratched his head and gave a yawn..." As long as i get to see the world, i'm fine with whatever." The old man said in a rather sleeping tone. It was clear that his age was deffinitly a factor in how he looked at life. He didn't care for much anymore, this was no different...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 am

Chishio Itami

Itami just held his smile as everyone more or less agreed to stay and fight the good fight. “Your Agency will never be taken away from you, The Beloved will force none. If any of you ever wish to leave……I will not stop you”, Itami said as he touched the tiny necklace that he held around his neck, pressing it between his fingers for a few moments. “The Beloved will ask hard things of us, for he expects more and better from us who believe. I just want each of you to know that none of you are at your times to die. You still all have much to do, I swear it”, Itami added before looking around at all of them once again.

“We have one more selected individual that is making his way here now. The Beloved is guiding him as we speak”, Itami added as he glanced at a certain section of the forest before turning back to face the group. “We are all going to be facing a number of trials and adversities as we move forward, but the Beloved will be with us as we go. Just remember to pray not for easier lives, but pray to become strong so that we may lift up our burdens and move forward in strength”, Itami said as he recalled one of his favorite passages of scripture. “You are all members of the God’s Hands, and with that comes great responsibility, and many blessings with that……….it is an honor to stand among this circle with you as I look upon the Elite of this world”
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:05 am

Karasu

A hooded figure arrived at the cathedral soaked in water. Karasu examined the faces in the room to get a feel for his surroundings, * Two females, one old man, what it looks to be a ninja hailing from Kiri and one oddly dressed man, he must be the one the voice was telling me about*, referring to Itami. He slowly removed his hood reviling his young teenage appearance . He moved his body to the direction of Itami opening his mouth." The name is Karasu Hatake". He said pointing to his chest grinning.
Condition: Good
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 3

Last edited by Mafia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki turned slowly towards the newcomer. She blinked, confused at his arrival. Who was he? How did he find the cathedral? "Itami..." she said, quietly. Her hand was already grasping the handle of one of the kunais strapped to her waist. "Were we...expecting anyone?" She didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but she wasn't about to drop her guard in the face of an unknown intruder. If this was not one of their intended comrades, she would protect Itami with her life if need be.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Susano'o

Samehada squirmed on Susano'o's back as the enormous chakra made its way towards the cathedral. "...the hell?" Aki chose to speak with words, he preferred to speak with action. Using a number of swift movements, the Seven Swordsman unmanned his enormous blade, flickering before the priest as some kid made his way towards the group. "You're a... kid? Aw, c'mon..." He thrust the enormous blade onto his bare shoulder, his eyes looking at the newcomer with disinterest. He did not even seem to notice his fluid reaction, which he had been conditioned to perform when the life of a high-ranking individual was at risk. That wasn't to say that Itami couldn't fend for himself, but that it was a just a knee-jerk reaction to a knee-jerk situation. "The hell you want, kid? This is a grown-up meeting. You can't just barge in like that. I doubt you even know what's going on?"

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 pm

((he's 18 Mahiko, older than susano'o >.>))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 pm

((Appearance-wise, he looks younger. It's not like Susano'o has age-vision. That'd be a rubbish kekkei genkai.))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 pm

((well, idk if he's supposed to look that young, or if mafia just didn't feel like changing the pic after he changed him from originally being 12 <.<))
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Kenji wrote:
((well, idk if he's supposed to look that young, or if mafia just didn't feel like changing the pic after he changed him from originally being 12 <.<))

((Most likely the second one lol, but whatevs, it's all good))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 pm

((Erm, if I'm being waited on, skip me. Hitomi's just, like, resting I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame quickly turned his head to the approaching boy. As soon as he noticed someone there he placed his other hand on the hilt of the sword that was still in his hand. He didn't draw it however, simply was ready for anything to go down... It seemed that he didn't really need to take any action however since the others seem to have it under control... It wouldn't hurt to observe either, since it would give him a good idea on what he's working with...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 am

Chishio Itami

Itami barely even turned his head as he heard the voice of the newcomer. He knew who it was after all. "Calm yourself my friends, we have another believer in our midst. While he is earlier than I expected, he is still here upon the wishes of our Beloved", Itami said before moving Aki's hand slowly away from her kunai. "Susano'o, back away from him. Your blade will taste blood but that day is not today"

Itami turned towards the newcomer. "Come friend, you stand amongst brothers and sisters now. You need not be afraid of us", Itami said as he eyes the young man. "It always please me to see such faith in the youth today. And here I thought none would listen", he admitted as he looked up towards the Heavens. "Beloved be praised", he said softly as a single tear fell from his eye. Being alone for so long.......and now to look around and see so many believers. Aki was the first of many to answer the call. "The voice that you have all heard is the Beloved, and he is pleased with all of you. More than you will know. However, the time for faith is at hand. Faith is a principle of action, as it motivates every action that we make", Itami said slowly.

"You are all ready to know what it is that we must do. In order for the glory of the new world to finally see life, we must move and steal the bijuu that the villages guard for themselves", Itami said. It had been some time since any attempt had been made for the legendary tailed beasts, he wanted to see how they would all react to the news of this being their first task.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 am

Hitomi Kyuuen

"The.. bijuu?" Hitomi raised her eyebrows nervously. The Tailed Beasts were among the most powerful things to roam the land, stronger than any shinobi that has graced the land. "Uhm.. can I ask if that was the idea of the Beloved, or of your own? I'm.. not so sure it would be good to go for them first off. Shouldn't we build up our power and teamwork or something first?" Hitomi rubbed her left shoulder concernedly. She wasn't overly concerned for her own well-being, or even too worried about her brothers and sisters right now, but fixing the world was... Important. She wanted it deeply, and something like trying to fight the bijuu hopelessly might endanger the success of aforementioned. "I'm just.. worried, is all.."

Mood: Concerned
AP: 0/100

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Karasu

Karusa ignored the reactions from the others only paying attention to Itami. * Man I just got here and I' am already getting assignments, this just blows.* " We were called onto this place because of our skills we should be just fine". Karusa said answering Hitomi's question to Itami. * I'm probably going to get sent to the leaf village*.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Miyako Akiyama

Aki slowly allowed her guard to lower, under Itami's assurance. "You might have informed us that we were expecting another member," she said, eyeing the newcomer carefully. "I mean, more than five seconds before he arrives... It might have saved us the surprise." And the very near bloodbath. After a while, she turned her attention away from Karasu and looked back to Itami. "The bijuu... correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the villages guarded them at all. The last I heard, they had been locked away in a neutral location, outside the shinobi lands. They didn't want anyone utilizing their power."

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame let go of his swords handle as he was told that the young lad wasn't a threat... But still kept his guard up like he alway's has. His age taught him a lot about alway's keeping your guard up. He kept his sheathed sword in his hand as he listened to what needed to be said. Aki had a point, but she was wrong about one thing. But Kame knew that Itami had to know about this since he wouldn't go for them if he wasn't aware of all the difficulties." Your right about them being in a neutral nation, Aki was it?" Kame started as he approached the center of the group to explain further." The Bijuu were sealed in a neutral nation, however due to the mistrust between each nation and fear that the other would try and take all them for themselves, they all decided to post there own platoons there to guard the bijuu from eachother. With so many guards posted there it's goin to be quite a challenge to retrieve them. I'm assuming you have an idea in mind?" Kame asked curiously as he turned his direction towards Itami directly. Wondering what exactly he had in mind.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 am

Chishio Itami

Itami glanced over at Hitomi. "My dear sister, you underestimate yourself and all of us around you. If you believe that I am a messenger of the Beloved, would I dare make up a plan that he did not want us to follow?", he pointed out. "There is nothing that cannot be achieved with a group of dedicated individuals", he said sincerely as he looked around at all of them. "Through your actions and belief, we will be able to accomplish so much. But it will all be for naught if we start doubting", he spoke as he looked up into the sky for a few moments.

As Aki spoke her concern, Itami was about to address it before Kame came forward and explained the actual situation. "Very good Kame, I see Iron Country has been keeping an eye on their neighbors as well", he remarked as he turned to address Aki. "Kame speaks the truth. A set of guards from each village watches over the bijuu. With the right.........motivation, they will all quickly turn on one another. They know if the bijuu fall into the wrong hands that war will be imminent. All we need is to make them believe that another village is going for it first..................but we'll get to that later", he added before looking at them all individually once again.

"First we must find hosts in order to continue the process of creating the legendary Jinchuriki. THAN the bijuu will be our targets"
Mood: Happy
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 am

Hitomi Kyuuen

Hitomi looked down. "Right, of course not.. I'm just a little nervous, apologies.." Hitomi placed a hand on her scythe nervously as Itami explained their plans, idly feeling the cold metal. "It certainly seems a sound plan and all.. I don't really know much about the bijuu, to be honest when you mentioned them I thought they were just roaming around, ahah.. but on a more serious note, why do we need jinchuuriki? Couldn't we use ourselves? It'd be much easier, we wouldn't need to convince them, they wouldn't betray us.. nothing like that."

Mood: Complacent
AP: 0/100

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:42 pm

((I believe it's Mafia's turn now right?))
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Karasu

Karusa quickly shut the other out when the plan was announced. *Something like this could cause a quick panic among the villages which could transpire into a full out war, something this boring world could use. Karusa dismissed his thoughts returning back to reality." Sounds like a plan, when do move"?* If we get to keep the tailed beast power and distributed them for are self's, we would become unstoppable*.

Last edited by Mafia on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral of the Shounin
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next